tinka2

Favorite Products: Mascara!

Hey!

What's everybody's favorite mascara?

Mine is any Dior Diorshow Mascara paired with the Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum! My eyelashes have grown and I like to wear the Plumping Serum to bed one day of the week so my eyelashes get hydrated and moisturized!

Along with Dior, I love Lancome and am obsessed with the Hypnosis Doll Lashes Mascara! Both Diorshow and Hypnosis Doll Lashes work wonderfully and they are FAB buys!

<3

jellybean917

Re: Favorite Products: Mascara!

(0) Hearts

Another one for the Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum, followed by Diorshow Iconic Overcurl <3

I use Lancome Hypnose or Doll Lashes on a regular basis though.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

My favorite is Benefit they're real. ive been using it for 1.5yrs and i love how natural my lashes look. if i want more drama i just build the coats up. i use a eye remover and cloths so i don't have an issue taking it off. any excess comes off with my clarisonic

michmo

(0) Hearts

The best one that I've used so far has been Benefit They're Real.  I love the length, fullness, and curl it gives my lashes.  The only thing I don't like is how hard it is for me to get it off, but that is kind of a good thing because it really does stay put.  

I've been wanting to try some Tarte mascara, but I am not sure if it will compare to Benefit.  

islandqt

(0) Hearts

L'oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black

Almay 3-in-1 mascara

MAC Zoom Lash

Clinique High Impact Volume mascara (new purchase and I love it)

Givenchy Phenomen-eyes (doesn't give volume but gives precision and length)

I have yet to find the mascara that really blows me away in terms of volume but these are all really great for my medium length, baby-fine lashes.

headless

(0) Hearts

Blinc and if for some ungodly reason i cant have Blinc, Clinque high impact is good enough. 

rainbow781

My 3 top mascaras are: CHANEL Inimitable Mascara, Tarte Amazonian Clay Gifted Mascara and Dior Diorshow Mascara. 

tinka2

(0) Hearts

Obsessed with CHANEL! Just got a new bag from them as well :smileywink:

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

poemelyric- I like the Hypnose Drama doll lashes too but another good mascara to do that with and also to get that False Lash look is the Dior Extase. All my favorite mascara products come from Dior.

poemelyric

(0) Hearts

I alternate between Lancôme's Hypnose Drama, Doll Lashes and DiorShow.  Funny, I read the reviews on Doll Lashes and they were mainly negative but I personally love it.  To each, their own!

viviene23

Fairy drops mascara layered with Chanel inimitable intense...I like fake lashes look but im a klutz when it comes to fake lashes so I just layer different mascaras and these two works well together!

makeupandmoney

(0) Hearts

Dior iconic overcurl 

New bit soon awesome on my Asian lashes

Ysl faux cold is pretty good too

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I love the Dior lash plumping serum too! 

I can't choose just one favorite but I have a few I always go for when I run out of the never-ending sample stash:

- Givenchy Penomen Eyes: The little ball applicator is perfect at getting the little lashes in the corners, and getting close to the base. Separates well, but doesn't add a ton of volume unless I pair it with the primer. My only gripe is it's a wet mascara and takes some time to dry. 

- an old YSL waterproof formula that they don't make anymore :smileysad: 

- Too Faced Lash Injection: They keep changing the formula, and I haven't tried the newest, but the previous one was great

- Dior Show: A classic that adds volume, length & curl. 

I never had any luck with Drugstore brands, so I don't even glance at them anymore. 

casigray

(0) Hearts

Lancome Definicils!! LOVE!

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Sephora: Benefit Theyre Real, Givenchy Phenomen Eyes

Drugstore: Maybelline the falsies, loreal voluminous carbon black

swanbeauty

(0) Hearts

Hands down... best mascara ever.  Hourglass Film Noir.  I have really long lashes (thanks Mom), though the ends are a little blond unless I dye them (which I do if I am going on vacation/scuba - think no makeup days).  They hit my eyebrows if I apply mascara and curl them.  I find Film Noir makes my lashes look incredible!  Nice, long, thick lashes without the clumpy mess.  It only takes 1 coat to look great.  But with a lashcomb and two coats, AH-MAZING.

I have tried Benefit's "They're Real!", Benefit BADgal lash, Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes!, Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara, a ton of store brands (Covergirl Lash Blast is the fave of those), STILA Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara... and I'm sure I am forgetting some.  I don't really like the "dryer" style, but I think they are great for those who really want lengthening.    

Hourglass is more like a gel consistency.  I don't know how to explain it, but it is very different from the BADgal lash/Sephora dryer formula.  

I have been tempted lately by Diorshow...  Why do we always want to stray?  LOL.  

kd006

(0) Hearts

Lately I've been using on my top lashes a thin layer of cliniques bottom lash mascara and over that, a layer of diorshow waterproof. Bottom lashes I put the diorshow waterproof. I love how the clinique separates my lashes so well.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Mine are Dior Diorshow mascara Dior Extase(just got a tube still trying it out but so far it's great) and Dior Iconic overcurl mascara paired with Shiseido's nourishing mascara base.

Cat588

(0) Hearts

Gotta go with Benefit's "They're Real!"

I ran out and ended up buying Maybelline Falsies Flared (my nearest Sephora is half an hour away :smileysad: ) and I'm not hating it! :smileytongue:

rawrxjasmine

(0) Hearts

Benefit BADgal lash! I have a couple mascaras, but I grab this one the most. I love what it does to my lashes!

ajbaue

(0) Hearts

I have been loving the Benefit They're Real!  It makes my lashes look fabulous-very long, full, and curled!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • casigray
    • DTalksAll
    • islandqt
    • sephoramusthave
    • nathaliew
    • poemelyric