Favorite Drug Store and High End Mascara?

melissa93

Favorite Drug Store and High End Mascara?

Hey guys!

Just wanted to know what was your favorite drug store and high end mascara. I'm kinda looking around to see if there is a good do-it-all mascara that isn't so clumpy! I really want something lengthening and seperating with some volume. I'm currently been going back to Jordana extreme lash volumizing mascara (drug store) and UD's Big Fatty Mascara. Jordana's is amazing especially since I got it for two dollars! It just clumps if I apply a lot of coats. UD one is pretty good, still getting used to it though! Just thought I'd give my thoughts on those two mascaras as well. (:
Thanks guys! 

keelybt

Re: Favorite Drug Store and High End Mascara?

I haven't found any drug store mascaras I really like.  My new favorite is Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara.  It really is amazing!  It immediately give long, thick, CURLED lashes.

Dior - Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara

http://www.sephora.com/diorshow-iconic-overcurl-mascara-P377821?skuId=1497940

ChicDabbler

Covergirl or Maybelline for drugstore mascaras. Dior or Estee Lauder for high-end mascaras. 

If you really want lenghtening/volume, try a lash primer underneath. Tarte have one, it dries whiteish but does make your lashes look lush (say that fast 3 times) when you use mascara over it.

lylysa

Though I haven't really found a drug store mascara that I could ever stick to or go back and repurchase, Maybelline or Loreal would be the lines that I would hit up first above brands like Cover Girl, Revlon, or Almay.

For a higher end mascara, my lastest love is Fairy Drops Scandal Queen. I was on the market for a new curling mascara that was long lasting/water resistant (adding eye drops to my contacts is never fun if runny mascara is involved :smileytongue:) and I found it in the FDSQ formula!

Is it the new formula of the UD Big Fatty you're using or the old purple/yellow tube?

melissa93

It's the new one. I honestly like that it makes my lashes really black and they don't feel stiff. I should really go out and buy a curler since I think it would hold a curl. I've heard a lot about the FDSQ mascara I'll have to give it a try :smileyhappy:

lylysa

(0) Hearts

It's my new fave, Cargo had a great curling/lash conditioning mascara but I think it was about $35, and to replace it every 3-4 months, that adds up quick!

FDSQ is a bit easier on my pocket and is at least water resistant!

rockhound0508

I like They're Real by Benefits.  You can get a small tube for $10.  Stila is also good.

And the magazines alwasy have Mabelline Great lash as one of the best Drug store brands.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • melissa93
    • sephoramusthave
    • waterbaby1981
    • kimmi1115
    • nanobear18