Natalian

Eyeshadow prime: Too Faced or Urban Decay forChocolatebar

I decided to get the chocolate bar, so i wondered it better go with Too faced or urban decay eyeshadow primer. 

Last time I have Urban decay Palettes. i stick with same brand. Since I get new palette, Should I get the Too faced for the chocolate?

would it better to get the same brand, so the color would come out great.

What do you think?

snowshoe

Re: Eyeshadow prime: Too Faced or Urban Decay forChocolatebar

(0) Hearts

Both Smashbox's 24-Hour Primer and LORAC's Behind The Scenes Eye Primer are practically bulletproof and are my primers of choice.

But of the two brands you mentioned, TF performs better than UD.

notcreative

(0) Hearts

NARS is the only eyeshadow primer that works for me.  Urban Decay only lasts a few hours before creasing.  

sn22

(0) Hearts

The too faced shadow insurance is a great primer regardless of what you use it with.  

Biedazzle

(0) Hearts

Too Faced primer is my HG for eye primers. I've been using it for years now! Love it. 

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

I tried both, they are quite similar,TF is probably cheaper. My HG is Nars pro-prime eyeshadow primer, the texture is very thin which is nice.

IAmLadyLiterary

(0) Hearts

Personally I find UD PP too drying on my lids so I prefer TF SI but for primer you don't have to get one for each brand of eyeshadow that you use, it's really just personal preference.  I used Stila for a while but then discovered that TF Shadow Insurance is my personal fave.

quixotic

Natalian - 

I don't think you have to use the same brand of primer as eye shadow - it really won't make a difference.  Just use a primer you love with all your eye shadows and you'll be fine.

Titian06

I prefer TF Shadow Insurance over UD Primer Potion for eye shadows regardless of the brand.

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

I agree with Titian06, Too Faced primer is much silkier and doesn't apply thicker in some spots like the UD.,

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • quixotic
    • sn22
    • ivyxox
    • Natalian
    • Titian06
    • snowshoe