melisa16

Eyeshadow look suggestions

I am going out this Saturday and already thinking of what makeup look to go for lol. I am wearing a coral dress with nude heels and I have dark hair, 20 years old. I just feel like I am always wearing the same eyeshadow looks. So if you have any suggestions let me know!

janinebt

Re: Eyeshadow look suggestions

(0) Hearts

I am a big fan of corals for spring and summer, I instantly think about a tropical vacation everytime I see the color. Since you are wearing shades that are a bit on the lighter side, I'd recommend trying metallic shades like rich copper, cool deep mossy green, or bronze. Pair one or two of these colors with a matte neutral tan shadow for an airy look that is evening appropriate, but without the dense appearance of black shadow.

swfupload_1457037424837534279.jpg

swfupload_4564636072689860282.jpg(Make Up For Ever's Bronze...dunno why it's called that when it's more of a grey haha...has that deep almost green-like tint to it that I was talking about)

Whimsically yours,
Janine
islandqt

Re: Eyeshadow look suggestions

Since I don't know the tone of the coral you're wearing I can only say the safest bet would be to do a burnished gold/bronze smokey eye with a lot of depth.

perhaps using colors similiar to MAC's Amber Lights, Mulch and Bronze on the lids and tightlining with a deep brown eye pencil like Clinique's quickliner in Intense Chocolate.

I like using my blush to tie in my outfit sometimes so I would prob go for a really sheer coral blush for the look and finish it off with a nude lip with a sheer coral gloss over it.,

If you want something a bit more daring then I would suggest getting a vivid Navy or dark Blue eyeliner and doing a strong cat eye look and keep the rest of your face very simple.

If you want to be on trend then pair your look with a nice shimmery, iridescent mint shadow, barely line your eyes with a subtle brown or purple liner and pair it with a nice simple lip. It would look fresh and pretty. NARS eyeshadow duo in Habanera would be perfect for this.

Good luck!!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • islandqt
    • melisa16
    • janinebt
Photos2
  • swfupload_1457037424837534279.jpg
  • swfupload_4564636072689860282.jpg