KeriJoi

Eyeliners

I usually purchase my eyeliners from MAC, however, I would like to try out some brands from Sephora. Any suggestions? If you are familiar with MAC colors, I use Teddy, Prunella, and Blooz. I like the natural/nude look. (from time to time I will do a smoky eye)

beautylovingirl

Re: Eyeliners

(0) Hearts

I actually love the Big and Bright Eye Liners from Bare Minerals. I've never used another since I've purchased them.:smileyhappy:

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

I love Kat Von D and Marc Jacobs because they last so long! I have also recently become a fan of Urban Decay 24/7 liners.

ace2021

(0) Hearts

I absolutely love Nars eyeliner!! Its great and doesn't take too much work to remove but still doesn't budge when on. 

Titian06

(0) Hearts

I like Smashbox Cream Eyeliner.  My favorite color is Sepia, which you might like as well, but I think this is a limited edition color.

I also like Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner.

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

Try Buxom - Hold The Line. My new favorites.. :smileyhappy:

JGSFLA

NARS!!! They are so creamy and stay on forever! and they have every color you could ever want ! :smileyhappy:

tashalicious

you should try that new eyeliner set offer,  its called Draw the line, its not a mini set either and you get a variety of liners for $30

kimchikween

That's a good idea - I personally like Eyeko, Urban Decay, and Rimmel ScandalEyes

I have monolids that kind of fold over, so I am particular about smudging, long lasting, etc...

UD 24/7 eye liners are great for smuding and can also be used as an eye base for eye shadows.  It makes the eye shadow come on more pigmented and last longer.

glossyguru

I'm not familiar with all of the MAC colors, but the Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils are awesome :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • ellevee09
    • ace2021
    • JGSFLA
    • qmgirl
    • Titian06