Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeliners won't stay

So I have Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Precision Eyeliner in Black, Kat Von D tattoo liner, and MAC powerpoint eye pencil in "engraved". 

So all three of these black eyeliners go on well but they look so bad after a couple of hours. 

Either they remain on one lid only, or they end up one inch higher than they were placed originally or they flake off in parts. Any suggestions as I received these as gifts, do not have the box or receipt and don't want them to go to waste. 

Thank you in advance!!

Re: Eyeliners won't stay

I was in the Sephora store and lightly swatched the Marc Jacobs highliner pencile in Earth(quake) on my hand..

took me washing my hands 4 times to get it off.

Magic!

thank you for the help ladies!!

Hi curvygirly!

I have the same problem with my eyeliner transferring! One of my favorite products is the Sephora Collection Beauty Amplifier Lid and Liner Primer - it's budget friendly, and I can apply it under simple liner looks or full eyeshadow!

Bisous, 

Sian

Hi, curvygirly!

Try to apply a bit of eyeshadow/lid primer along the lash line where you would normally apply your liner to help give them a bit more "stick" and staying power. A primer will help to grip product better so it applies smoother, more evenly, help colors come out more true to shade, and last longer without the worries of running, cracking, or fading.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing