jenschneider

Eyeliner for dark brown eyes

I have dark brown eyes and light skin.  Looking for a good eyeliner, need what color and one that does not smudge/run. 

malkavian

Re: Eyeliner for dark brown eyes

(0) Hearts

Another vote on the Urban Decay 24/7 liners.  I use the blacks the most (I freaking love Perversion), but Stash looks absolutely fantastic on brown eyes.  So does Mildew.  Really, any of the greens are great, as are dark brown and purple.  Teal is good, but I would stay away from true blues-I find these look off on me.

roxy481

(0) Hearts

hands down the urban decay 24/7 liners. 

i have the same eye and hair color as you, and i recommend:

- rockstar (dark purple)

-bourbon (glittery medium brown) my go-to

-stash (shimmery greenish yellow)

geminibreeze

(0) Hearts

It's pretty cheap, but it's pretty awesome. I love Physician's Formula Eye Booster in Deep Brown. I am fair/lght with dark brown eyes too and sometimes black liner is a little too harsh for me. I use this during the day if I want to line my eyes.  It really could be called brown/offblack. But I find it doesn't look that harsh and stay put pretty well! I cannot attest to it's "lashing boosting power" though lol. I just use it for the eyeliner.

I also like sephoras waterproof liners flashy green and flashy ultragreen. And Cargo swimmables in there blue and tealish colors. I really have a thing for green/teal and it looks amazing against dark brown eyes. I must warn the swimmables are really soft. If your not into that, it's just a warning lol

pandapple6

I love Urban Decay 24/7 liner, try these colors for brown eyes: Sephora: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Eyeliner

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

BourbonBourbon (glimmering dark brown)
Item # 98212

DeviantDeviant (electric blue)
Item # 893297

GunmetalGunmetal (glimmering dark grey)
Item # 982090

Ransom

Ransom (bright iridescent purple)
Item # 1139369

ZeroZero (black)
Item # 893263

Brown eyes can pull off almost any color, but these are especially enhancing! :smileyvery-happy: 

Hope that helped :smileyvery-happy: 

anaa

(0) Hearts

I don't know if you've ever tried powder eyeliner but I've had great luck with it.  Bare Minerals has a 3 piece set on sale for $19 on Sephora that has two neutral shadows and a great liner called Midnight  Diamond.  It's a dark blue, and it looks great on brown eyes.  I liked it so much on I bought another set because it's supposed to be a limited edition and I know I will use this a lot.

chewcifer

(0) Hearts

i'm fair with brown hair, too! i have been using MUFE aqua eyes for a couple years and i love them! black is my go to, but also navy and bright purple are good, too. they will not run or smudge. i bought a set of 4 short pencils that sephora was selling and i'm so glad i did! i have the oiliest skin and eye makeup would run and i would always have an imprint of liner on my lids! then i discovered primer and i have never looked back. after MUFE the urban decay liners are good, too. the brown one, bourbon has a bit of shimmer in it which is why i think it's cool. those are all waterproof, too. and i just remebered another. i think this one is discontinued because i just looked for it and it's not there anymore. but, it's benefit automatic eye liner duo pencil in downtown brown, which is waterproof as well. good luck to you!

anaa

(0) Hearts

I don't know if you've ever tried powder eyeliner but I've had great luck with it.  Bare Minerals has a 3 piece set on sale for $19 on Sephora that has two neutral shadows and a great liner called Midnight  Diamond.  It's a dark blue, and it looks great on brown eyes.  I liked it so much on I bought another set because it's supposed to be a limited edition and I know I will use this alot.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi jenschneider! Using a navy blue or even a bronzey copper colored liner will really help to enhance the eyes. The blue contrast will make your peepers a vibrant brown and can enhance their chocolately tone. For a liner that doesn't smudge or smear I love using the Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes liners or Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils. For an easy, budge and smudge proof liquid liner, try the Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liners. The variety of colors  and great price (only $20!) give you an easy and bold line that lasts for hours. Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
tiana12345

the laura mercier tight line and define cake eye liner collection would be great! it comes with blue brown and black, the blue and brown make your eyes pop and show off your eye colour. and the black makes them look... more defined n a way, like th normal eyeliners but really nice.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • anaa
    • malkavian
    • pandapple6
    • roxy481
    • geminibreeze