kumi

Eyeliner and Mascara for sensitive eyes pls!

I have very sensitive eyes. Can anyone recommend a long lasting (smudge proof) eyeliner AND mascara for me? Thanks in advance!!

dianabt

Re: Eyeliner and Mascara for sensitive eyes pls!

(0) Hearts

Hi BT'ers, I'm closing this thread.

@kumi I will send you a PM with a few suggestions you can try out. I wear contacts so my eyes are sensitive too and can think of a few things you can try out. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
mlmac

Whenever I have issues with a product (or product line) I try to figure out exactly what the irritant is.... do you know specifically what causes the problem with your eyes?  If you can figure out what the irritant is then you can go from there and search for a product that doesn't have it.

I could tell you all of the products that work for me and twenty other people could do the same....but, the key for you is to figure out what causes the reaction and then stay away from it.

Good luck!

chupi

This is good advice!

veronika23

[ Edited ]

I agree with Chupi.. this is good advice!  I also have sensitive eyes and what works for me might not work for you. FYI I love UD liners and Diorshow blackout mascara :smileywink:

chupi

Yes, I agree with Chupi, too!

beethousand

I have sensitive eyes as well, and I also can use Urban Decay 24/7 liners with no issues. MUFE Aqua Eyes also works for me. For mascara, I like Diorshow Iconic Waterproof when I don't want to risk smudges. 

1SultrySCENTNut

(0) Hearts

Hopefully I can help you with this. My best friend in school ( we GRADUATED Highschool in 1994 and College in 1988 ) COULD NEVER wear Mascara - even after trying over 15 brands of your typical Drugstore, 6 different AVON , and FINEALLY !!!! - We found her a Very Good, Long lasting Smudge Proof mascara She can wear ( and it comes in Black and 3 other colors ) ..... She sucessfully wears SEPHORA COLLECTION - OUTRAGEOUS and DRAMATIC VOLUME MASCARA ! She wears contacts, glass permeable contacts even, and has NO IRRITATION with this brand and type of Mascara's. If I believe right, even though it loks very good and doesnt need it, you can get it in a package with a lash curler-black only , I think.

It is NOT too high priced at all, wich is very surprising with how well it works and how its formulated to look as good or better than many of the costlier high end cosmetics ( I think its between $15-$17 dollars, most of the time, her lashes are nicer than mine and she does not get any eye tearing or that dreaded red rim many other mascara leaves from irritation.

Give it a try, for the price - you cant go wrong, plus it is returnable once opened, even though I think that you will be so impressed that you will not be returning EVER EXCEPT to purchase a new bottle.

:smileyhappy:

m3rma1d

I AM so GLAD everyone else IS CATCHING on to the ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!1111oneone 

jaimelove

how did you graduate college 6 years before high school? delorean? tardis? 

jojobe

She MUST have used the same machine I used when I went back and sent the TSB....It is a SECRET.. we will never tell you EXCEPT 

chupi

close BUTT you ARE not Mentioning produtcs that SEPHORA Carries... how Else TO get to put it: Free things?

love2shop42

FREE THINGS ... I am waitin fear yur CALL ... Ya hear me Sephora! I SPEND ALOT$$$

jojobe

I WANT all DEYORE- Gimmie all you got 

jaimelove

truth BUTT i like BEST i like DEYORE as my sister says drugSTORE is best, but that is true when it is not best for YOU. the products i LIKE to reccommendddd are GOOD for people i know. i SNIFFED somoene at a SEPHORA and he told me he used DEYORE and i had to FALLOW him out because THE SMELL was good. my siser says drugstore for her but she is WRONG BECAUSE returs are good you will NEVER RETURN. 

kalex

You are causing me PHYSICAL PAIN!  I cannot handle it anymore.  I didn't DRINK enough for this.

chupi

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Titian06

Hi, kumi!  I have very sensitive and severely dry eyes.  I tried UD 24/7 eyeliner for the first time over the weekend and then again yesterday and was able to wear this brand all day both days.  I just make sure I stop short of the outer corner of my eyes; otherwise, my eyes will tear non-stop.

For mascara, I've had success with Buxom.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 67 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • kalex
    • chupi
    • jojobe
    • dianabt
    • mlmac
    • veronika23