caroline77

Eyeliner Pens

I'm really really in need of some new eyeliner, I use pencils right now because I'm don't exactly the steadiest hands, but I'm finding it fades, smudges and "waterproof" is never truly so. I'm hearing awesome things about liquid eyeliner pens and want to give it a shot, does anyone know an awesome waterproof product that can do thinner and/or thicker lines? Thanks xoxo

ilovebears

Re: Eyeliner Pens

(0) Hearts

This isn't a waterproof product so might not fit the bill here, but I've been using Physicians Formula's Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum for over 3 years now!

It is a drugstore product... but I keep going back to it after trying more expensive alternatives from Sephora!  It has a brush tip that's really easy to work with, and to top it off I really think it has helped my short Asian eyelashes grow a tiny bit. :smileytongue:

kittichick

(0) Hearts

Stila Stay All Day, for sure!!

infinitise

(0) Hearts

I second Stila all day waterproof. Its so easy to work with, and doesn't smudge on my oily lids once it sets. 

I've only tried the smashbox ones before this, which is also nice but doesn't last at all.. I used it for like 2 weeks and that was it. 

camiah

(0) Hearts

I like the Smashbox Limitless Liner. I think it only comes in brown and black though. 

marydiva

(0) Hearts

The Lorac Front of the Line eyeliner is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. It's like a sharpie for grownups. 

mberteig

(0) Hearts

Just a thought, have you tried using powder (dark eyeshadow) and a liner brush?  It doesn't take long to become good at it.  I like it much better than pencil because you get a nice even solid line without jumps or breaks.  It is easy to control the thickness.  Also, it is easy to apply with no tugging or pulling.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

For a brush tip, Urban Decay, for a felt tip, Smashbox all the way.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Check out Too Faced 3 way lash lining tool! 

It's virtually fool proof, lasts all day, doesn't smudge... 

spacesuit

I'll second the Stila felt-tip liners, they're fairly easy to use and they last all day on me. The Kat Von D eyeliner is good too:

http://www.sephora.com/tattoo-liner-P245205?skuId=1177567

MakeupJunkie666

(0) Hearts

I'll second the KVD liners. They are seriously amazing!!

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

I'm giving my vote to KVD as well :smileyhappy: love it!

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

While this is not a liquid I do really love Urban Decay's eyeliner pencils. They seem to stay quite well on me. I know, it's maddening when you purchase all of these supposedly 'waterproof' ' smudge-proof' 'budge-proof' products that don't live up to their claims. I think different things work better on different people. For example, Mally's 'bullet-proof' liners and also her concealer. Not impressed by either one, at all. But again, different eyeliner strokes...etc.

It's also not hard like some liner pencils can be. You know the ones that tear half of your eyelid away and takes out a bunch of lashes as you go along. Maybe they'll work for you too, hope so.

darkersolstice

Ooh, there's the Stila felt-tip eyeliner pens! (http://www.sephora.com/art-of-the-fine-line-stay-all-day-waterproof-liquid-eye-liner-set-P383115?sku... These are much easier to use than some other types of liquid eyeliner products (the Urban Decay 27/7 eyeliner pens (http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=URBAN%20DECAY%2024%2F7%20Waterproof%20Liqui... for example).

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • marydiva
    • lylysa
    • kssweetheart
    • ilovebears