misscg

Eyebrow makeup advice

(0) Hearts

what are some good eyebrow makeup worth trying?  Im kind of lazy with my makeup routine and want something thats quick and effective. Any tips?

katief241981

Re: Eyebrow makeup advice

Anastasia products for sure!!! I was using the Brow Pen but recently switched to the Brow Whiz Pencil just to try it.  Both are great, I might like the pencil a little more.  To seal it in i use the Brow Powder Duo over it applied with a  brush

midnightangel

(0) Hearts

@misscg lol well thank you. :smileywink:

I'm only doing it this way until next summer when I have permanent makeup done. I have just come off of Accutane & cannot have any kind of tattoo procedures for at least 6 months. So I'm playing it safe and waiting a full year. I'm a slow healer.

midnightangel

lol @rikkie yep just a plain ol' ballpoint. Rollerballs work best but they also die the quickest. And sharpie pens just bleed & smudge.

Of course I've tried conventional brow pencils too but they just don't work for me. I always come out looking like Groucho Marx. XD

rikkie

Wow, I do some unconventional things to my eyebrows but I wouldn't have thought of that one, haha. If it works for you then go for it I guess! I can't find a brow product that looks quite right (though I have the Dior brow styler on the way, maybe it's the one) so I usually bleach my eyebrows when I do my hair and then color them back in with powder, otherwise they look too dark and heavy, I look like a caveman! Or if my hair is red/green/pink/whatever I'll find eyeshadow/liner/lipliner to match and color them in with that. 

misscg

(0) Hearts

Seriously? I would have never thought to use a pen to do my eyebrows. interesting and innovative lol

midnightangel

I recommend permanent makeup. Quick & effective because you never have to do anything. :smileywink:

At the moment I use a regular ink pen for my brows. lol

rikkie

... you don't mean this do you???

swfupload_5041512000163163057.jpg

I can't think of what else you could mean! Tell me I'm wrong!

misscg

Omg you made me laugh with the picture and all.

lolo01

I used to swear by Benefits Brow-zings...NOT anymore I recently purchased the Anastasia Genius Brow Kit and I love love love this Im just sorry I didnt discover this item sooner... For 25.00 its so worth it, look into it darling.

browgeniuskit.jpg

ellevee09

@lolo01 I really wanted to get this but ended up just getting the brow whiz. (which I love) The SA said the powder is really messy. Is it??? I like filling my eyebrows with powder... 

lolo01

[ Edited ]

Lies Lies Lies not messy at all.. It has a sifter top so I only pour what I'm going to use a little at a time. I think you would like it :smileyhappy:

Ive never been able to get the pecil thing, ever! I love how natural my brows look with this and its waterproof

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

i def have to reccomend the universal brow styler from Dior, its a little expensive but it works so good, i use it mostly all week while i'm in a rush to get ready theres really no technique to it its really a simple product to have.

misscg

(0) Hearts

I got my brows done at mac and bought the shadow, gel, and concealer and it looks great but I'm too lazy for it everyday. I recently bought the Anastasia pencil and clear brow gel. I love the gel, its awesome. The pencil is quicker but it isn't as dark as I want it to be. I'm thinking of trying the tinted brow gel by them or the benefit one. Has anyone tried the tints?

DTalksAll

misscg

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much for this recommendation. I went to the store yesterday and bought it. It works way better than the other products I have tried. I still love the Anastasia  clear brow gel, I used that after I applied the tarte mousse. While I was there I noticed the powder foundation from tarte and had it applied after I asked to be skin iq'd. It looked great but had to stop myself from buying that too, lol.

misscg

The tarte one looks good. Humm....

pinktorridora

I use Mac Eyebrows. It's a self sharpening pencil. So quick and easy.

misscg

(0) Hearts

Thanks, I have to look into the Mac pencil. Maybe its more pigmented than the Anastasia pencil I tried.

roxystar4

brow wiz.  it's awesome

invisiblebike

Ditto to the Anastasia products. During a custom makeup application, the makeup artist used the brow shadow on me and I looked FAB. I'm currently working my way throw a brow shadow by Billion Dollar Brows which is good, but not as great as the Anastasia stuff.

Billion Dollar Brows also makes a brush on gel called "Hint of Tint" which is pretty easy to use if you are lazy and don't want to work with the shadow to get it even on each brow. But really, the shadow isn't that difficult to work with at all!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 24 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • misscg
    • annonymous1
    • pinktorridora
    • roxystar4
    • invisiblebike