ChicDabbler

Eye looks: Wear green! =D

[ Edited ]

Howdy, well it seems everyone's excited about the new color and personally I love it on the eyes. Here are the ways I've worn it, pardon my one eye staring at you. Please feel free to post your ideas/ways, too, if you wear/like wearing it! <3

Confession, I'm on no-buy so I didn't get the Pantone one, but I mixed a couple UD shades I have to get that color, then used it various ways.

2013-03-02 15.36.43.jpg

Applied lightly with an eyeshadow brush.

2013-03-02 15.40.58.jpg

Love blue/green together for a bit of depth.

2013-03-02 15.50.51.jpg

Green smokey with dark brown liner over it.

2013-03-02 15.54.37.jpg

Green over an orange base so it looks darker.

2013-03-02 16.00.57.jpg

Green over a matte white base applied very lightly and close to lashline.

2012-12-03 23.42.14.jpg

A brighter green paired with gold, applied with eyeshadow brush.

That's that. How would you wear it?

desertbr4t

Re: Eye looks: Wear green! =D

IMAG0519-1-1.jpgthis is cave of wonders from the Jasmine palette and Strut from Lancolm 

sephoramusthave

Awww:smileysad:

I wore a bright green all over my lid and bottom lashline today for st patty's day (UD Absinthe). I wish I took a picture before I washed it off in my bath :smileysad:

JenBlush

Here is my green eye! lol

DSC02623.JPG

DSC02625.JPG

drrragon

honey you got SKILLZ!!!  what brush did you use in the crease/outer corner?  color me impressed!

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

lol I use the MAC 217!! 

And thank youu!!

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

This is from a blog (The Notice), but I'm loving the look and thought you ladies might enjoy it, too! Smoky green, yay ya!

swfupload_6503863141089122255.jpg

MoreGun89

Gorgeous!

maltipoo66

Hey! I love the green with the blue, it really softens it. I'll have to try it out!

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Thank you! That's my favorite, too. I love green/blue/purple together cuz they reminds me of peacocks, but I'm not sure how to use 3 bright colors together and still be day appropriate for my modestly creased eyes.

kimmi1115

@beautytester The campus computers won't let me directly reply to your response for some reason.  I do have some bright greens left over in my Kat Von D Truth palette.  I think it's about time to pull that palette back out lol.

sephoramusthave

That looks so super fantastic on you! I keep putting off wearing my greens, I want to try them with gold or bronze shadow.

kimmi1115

The green looks are beautiful!!  You know I have a soft spot for brights lol.  I think my favorite is the last one, green paired with gold.  The only UD green I've tried is Mildew, and the eye liner in Junkie.  

ChicDabbler

Oh I have a forest green Sephora liner. Haha, dark greens are more wearable than brights. I like the green/blue cuz it reminds me of peacocks, lol.

Oh but if/when you do wear bright greens, I'd love to see a pic. =)

melissa93

AHH! That looks so amazing. I went in today to do the swatches for the free eye shadow and tried the Pantone emerald green mascara over black mascara and it's amazing! Also, I saw that as a 100point reward there is going to be a little baggy with a bunch of samples including  the emerald eyeliner for the month of march only. I asked if they had any yet and they said no so I will not buy sunscreen until they do! 

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@melissa93. Oohh. You should've posted the mascara swatches! What does it look like? there's no swatches so I can only guess and used the eyeshadows. =X

melissa93

hahah well I did take a pic but it's not the best pic especially since I applied the green over dried black mascara. IMG_20130302_174512_0.jpg

violalea

nice skin :smileyhappy:

melissa93

why thank you. :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Nice! The green showed up well! The lighter green mascara/lashes lighter looked weird with black liners on me, but it looks good with the make up you have on (a brown liner would prob work, too).

prettyinpa

[ Edited ]

Gee, those looks are marvelous!  I'm always scared to wear green, I'm afraid of looking too bold, but your liner looks, blue & green together look very wearable. I'm going to check out my greens in my collection (still on no-buy and I probably wouldn't go out and get some green anyways) and give it a try.

What UD shades did you use?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 30 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • maltipoo66
    • kimmi1115