drrragon

EEEEE!!!!! I hit pan on an eyeshadow!!!!!

I was getting ready for work and was SO EXCITED when I saw a little glimmer of pan when I dipped my brush!!!!  I don't think this has ever happened to me before!  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

It's my Laura Mercier Artist Palette that I bought last December and I guess Cameo must be one of my favorite shades in there!

20131114_101751.jpg

I just had to come on here and share with all my BBFFs cause only you lovelies would understand the excitement!!

ladymeag

Re: EEEEE!!!!! I hit pan on an eyeshadow!!!!!

I tend to hit pan on matte skin-tone/blending shades pretty quickly and have yet to hit pan on anything else. Congratulations! 

amberangeline

I have yet to hit pan on any of my eyeshadows, yet I keep buying more and more... haha. It's no wonder! Good job!

bombshell30

This is so funny! I was just thinking this morning about when was the last time I used an eyeshadow all the way to the pan....... It was when Lancôme still made a lot of single shadows, and the color was spectra. It was the PERFECT light purple. By the time I got to the end they had stopped making it ( the monsters)!!!!!! That was like five years ago and I am still searching for a light purple that compares. I have the tiniest bit left and I only use it on very special occasions.  I also blame that moment for why I buy a back up ( or 2, or 3)for anything I am really crazy about..... KUDOS to you for reaching the silver lining! :smileyhappy:

hydee77

[ Edited ]

Oooh, I see a little glimmer of pan peeking out there too!  Nice!  I have only hit pan once on an eyeshadow..the name/brand escapes me but it was a matte vanilla shade. 

drrragon

Siiiiiighhh I love BT!  I knew you guys would totally "get it" and share in the excitement of hitting pan on an eyeshadow!  Group hug, everyone, group hug! :smileyvery-happy:

melde

hahah!

carmelo

Yay! I recently hit pan on my Stila in the light palette on Kitten (of course!) The excitement is real CONGRATS

ry22

Congratulations! I have yet to hit the pan or finish anything beyond a deluxe sample size, but I'm only 16 and my collection is ever expanding, so I'll be patient hahaha

bcteagirl

Recently started using Laura Mercier mineral powder, looks like the eyeshadows must be great too if it is one of your go-to shades!

PoesRevy

That's awesome! Congrats :smileyhappy:

I like the color Cameo from your pic-I totally get why you liked it.

kittichick

I hit pan ONCE on an eye shadow! It was one of those teeny Stila $10 palettes, Stylish in Seoul. There's a taupe-y gray that I love and it's almost all gone.

drrragon

(0) Hearts

ooh I came this close to buying that for myself last year.....but I just felt guilty about having so many shadows already so I got it for my sister instead!  How's the shadow quality in Stylish in Seoul?  Stila's singles are totally dependable and high quality, but their limited edition mini palettes can be hit or miss.

spoiledbrat

how do you like the shade below cameo? looks like you will hit pan soon on sunlit soon :smileysad:   looks like i missed a great palette - what an achievement

drrragon

(0) Hearts

the shade below is Deep Night, a dark navy blue.  It makes a gorgeous liner shade, or outer corner if I want to add depth for nighttime!

DTalksAll

I don't think I've ever hit pan on an eyeshadow. CONGRATS! 

SydBristow

Whoa.....what's that like?  :smileyvery-happy: 

Congrats!!

nekoally

All I can say is "keep up the good work!"

drrragon

(0) Hearts

LOL thanks!  I'll try my best! :smileyvery-happy:

melde

That is impressive!!!!

daisies121

Congrats!  I love that feeling!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 70 hearts
  • 30 in conversation
    • daisies121
    • DTalksAll
    • hydee77
    • spoiledbrat
    • aviscardi