swinnie239

Dupe for Stila Bliss from the In The Light Palette?

(0) Hearts

I've completely hit pan and and scraped all that I can out of this color. It is the middle shadow in the top row of the palette and is a matte nude color that's a little taupe-y and a little pinkish. All of the other colors in the palette are still going strong and have plenty left so I don't want to repurchase just for the one color and I don't want to buy a new palette for one color either (I know that Naked2 from the Naked Basics palette is pretty close, but as a I said, I don't want a whole new palette). Can anyone recommend a dupe that comes in a single shadow format?

Stacie1987

Re: Dupe for Stila Bliss from the In The Light Palette?

(0) Hearts

I started using Urban Decay Laced to replace mine.  It's a little bit lighter in shade, but it's more pigmented, so it makes a really good neutral base.

brennn

(0) Hearts

I am coming close to having that exact same dilemma & am looking for it too.  Just from looking, 'Tease' from UD looks somewhat similar in the pan.  I couldn't compare or swatch them side by side because my SJCP doesn't carry Stila, but if yours does then maybe check that out as an option.  If you find a close match, I'd love to know. 

swinnie239

(0) Hearts

It isn't an exact match; it's got a tiny bit of a purple undertone, which Bliss doesn't have. I've been using Malt by MAC instead of Bliss for the past few weeks. It looks lighter in the pan, but on the skin, they look almost identical. I know this is from awhile ago, but thought I'd let you know. 

brennn

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the suggestion! I was just working from memory so I was thinking it wouldn't be exactly right.  I didn't even think to look at MAC.  I'm glad you found a replacement. 

drrragon

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

hmm, it sort of looks like the Stila shade "puppy" to me...worth swatching them side by side if you can.

swfupload_6075459934404649944.jpgstila-inthelight.jpg

vanillammm

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I have the palette and Puppy, and they are not as close as they look online. Puppy is more brown and less pink. Urban Decay Laced is more pink than Stila Bliss. It is harder to find a good dupe for this one than I thought it would be...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • drrragon
    • brennn
    • vanillammm
    • swinnie239
    • Stacie1987
Photos4