Arlandria88

Dupe for Nars All About Eve

I'm looking for a dupe for the Nars Eyeshadow Duo called All About Eve. I LOVE THESE COLORS but I've recently realized that my eyes just do not like Nars products. My eyeballs literally ache everytime I put a Nars product near them.

Please help me find a substitute !!!!

P.S. also unable to use eye shadows by Tarte or Urban Decayswfupload_2462635125903581921.jpg

renatalemire

Re: Dupe for Nars All About Eve

(0) Hearts
  • Have you tried LORAC unzipped or PRO pallette? Beautiful nudes with wonderful lasting power & great blend ability. I have sensitive eyes, they don't ache but sting & itch, & I can wear, actually LOVE LORAC shadows. 
mafan

I do think the Colorful Duo shadows are being discontinued.  They used to have more colors (the one that I had is no longer available, I can see that).

I love the value of the Stila sets, although this one doesn't grab me like the ones I found last year did.  I like their shadows but you might get more shine than you are looking for.

MaybeMaybe

@Arlandria88...... if none of the suggestions here work out maybe you could just try a powder foundation on your lids to get that polished nude look?? I do that sometimes and then just use a darker shadow in the crease.

Arlandria88

Foundation on my eyelids makes my eyes hurt---- exactly the same kind of pain that the Nars shadows cause--- which is the reason I need to replace this particular shade in the first place.

MaybeMaybe

[ Edited ]

Stila's Shadow Trio in warm might work? (the two lightest shades)

The trickest part with duping that Nars duo is going to be the finish!

Even though the description says shimmer it's really just a subtle satin. GOOD LUCK!!

swfupload_5071770761757206236.jpg

Arlandria88

@Maybemaybe----- You're right. I don't want much shimmer. The trio you posted looks good. I like Stila eyeshadows a lot! But so far I'm leaning toward the Sephora Duo, Golden Pink (it's on sale though so I'm guessing it's being discontinued :smileysad:  )

Arlandria88

Hi Melissabt and Laurabt----

Thank you for these suggestions. I'm going to have a look at all of them :smileyhappy:

melissabt

Hi Arlandria88-

I also wanted to add one more suggestion!

Hourglass Gypsy - peach ivory shimmer/ bronze shimmer

hourglass.jpg

<3 Melissa
laurabt

Hi Arlandria88, sorry about your allergy to Nars!  Here are some brand/ color recommendations to check out:

Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow, Collie

Buxom Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow.jpg

Sephora Collection Colorful Duo Eyeshadow, 10 Golden Pink

SC Colorful Duo Eyeshadow.jpg

Sephora Collection Microsmooth Eyeshadow Trio, 03 Sunset

SC Microsmooth Eyeshadow Trio.jpg

:smileyhappy: -Laura

Arlandria88

@Laurabt---- the Sephora Golden Pink duo is on sale. Does that mean it's being discontinued?

laurabt

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yes, this duo is being discontinued, so get it while it's still available for a great price!  :smileyhappy: -Laura

MaybeMaybe

@Laurabt..... furthermore, when ANYTHING is on sale here on the site.... does that mean it's being discontinued??

laurabt

(0) Hearts

@MaybeMaybe- yes, generally when individual products go on sale, they are being discontinued. :smileyhappy: -Laura

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • mafan
    • renatalemire
    • laurabt
    • Arlandria88
    • MaybeMaybe