Rayna06

Does anyone know when the shades from Naked 3 will be available individually?

I held off on buying this palette because I already have Naked 1 and love rose gold so much that I already have a few shadows comparable to the ones in Naked 3 but I'm in love with the shade N**ner and am dying to get it. Anyone know if or when these shadows will be available as singles?

itscarin

Re: Does anyone know when the shades from Naked 3 will be available individually?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

No idea if and when that will happen but here's a comparison of n00n3r and tease (it's in the n2 palette) from temptalia.  N00n3r is on the left and Tease is on the right. image.jpg

This is a swatch I just did. From left to right it's: mac quarry; mac blackberry; mac hauxe; and urban decay tease.  If you ask me, mac's hauxe is a pretty good dupe for n00n3r.

original.jpg

emmaclaire

Re: Does anyone know when the shades from Naked 3 will be available individually?

As Lylysa said, they may never release the palette shades to encourage sales for the entire palette itself.  But I'm hoping for some single shadow releases myself - I'm smitten with the shade "Mugshot" but don't care for the rest of the palette for my skin tone.  I think if they did release any individual shades it wouldn't be for quite some time, likely around a year.  Let's keep our fingers crossed!

lylysa

It's tough to say, UD doesn't always release shades in palettes as individuals.

As of now I haven't heard any news in regards to any new shades as individuals being launched, but my best bet would be to keep up with UD via their website.

Since the Naked 3 just launched, I highly doubt they would release any shades as individuals this soon. That could severely affect their sales as folks might turn to buying individuals rather than a whole palette. It's all about sales, sales, and sales.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • emmaclaire
    • lylysa
    • Rayna06
Photos2
  • image.jpg
  • original.jpg