Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Does Urban Decay have a matte dark brown single eyeshadow similar to the color "Vengeance" from the "Pulp Fiction" palette?

I bought one of their 4-pan "build your own" palettes and I'm trying to create a palette for daily use.

I looked through Sephora and UD site and they don't seem to have a matte dark brown shade. It's kind of surprising that they don't have this color. =O

I have hit the pan in my "Pulp Fiction" palette. This palette is basically my holy grail for the "brown/natural" eye look.

I bought "Secret Service" as the medium brown lid color and I'm looking for a matte dark brown (an exact match or something similar to the color "Vengeance") to use as a crease color. I don't want to use black because that is too dark for daytime/daily use. They seem to have a whole lot of midtone browns in their current lineup, but a lack of dark browns.

Did I overlook something or does UD really not have this color?

Re: Does Urban Decay have a matte dark brown single eyeshadow similar to the color "Vengeance" from the "Pulp Fiction" p

I have a Pulp Fiction palette lightly used I am looking to swap or sell. 

I have so many neutral palettes that it isn't getting any love. 

Also you might look into buying one off eBay. Since they recently discontinued it there are quite a few of them that aren't fakes on there. 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Does Urban Decay have a matte dark brown single eyeshadow similar to the color "Vengeance" from the "Pulp Fiction" p

Thanks, but while I really do love the Pulp Fiction palette, I really want to give this custom palette a try.

I love the idea of being able to swap out colors that run out. I don't really like how I hit the pan for some colors in these traditional palettes and others are still full lol. Like for the Pulp Fiction, I hit the pan for "vengeance" and "tyranny", but the 2 other colors (well, 3) are still intact. I don't want to have to use too many palettes to complete a look if I don't have to. I'm all about convenience!

I'm going to swatch the dark brown shimmer one they have in the store to see if I like it. If not, then I'm contemplating getting an empty UD pan and pressing a matte dark brown eyeshadow from another brand into it.

Do you have any empty UD single pans for sale? The ones that can pop into the custom palette? 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing