sephoralovex

Do you prefer eyebrow powder or pencil?

I want to know what are your favorite eyebrow products if you fill in your brows! Do you prefer powder or pencil? What's your routine?

I personally now prefer pencil only because it's quicker. I usually fill them in with a eyebrow pencil, then use a spooly to blend it out and make it look more natural, then conceal around my eyebrows to make it nice, and lastly use a clear brow gel to finish it off for the long day ahead! 

Do you have any HG eyebrow products??

ellevee09

Re: Do you prefer eyebrow powder or pencil?

I think you're eyebrows are so important. I use to use a pencil but they would always come out too dark. Here are my go-to's when doing my eyebrows that I can not live with out and works for me. Hope it helps. :smileyhappy:EYEBROWS.JPG

Spyski

My eyebrows are pretty sparse in certain spots, so I like to use a very pointy pencil to draw on little "copycat" hairs to give them a more defined look. After that, I'll usually go back with an eyebrow powder to lightly fill in spots to give a more polished look. I use Beautique eyebrow pencils from Sallys because hello they're only 4 bucks! Plus, they come with a brush on the opposite end! As for the powder, Anastasia all the way!

sephoralovex

I'm currently using a maybelline eyebrow pencil thats only $3!!! You also get it in a pack of two. But i feel it doesn't fill in my sparse areas too well... Thinking about just investing in one from Sephora :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

I like and use both :smileyhappy:

I use Maybelline Define A Brow Pencil

ELF Studio Brow kit in medium

NYX wax pencil (clear) to keep those stray hairs down.

Happy with what I have at the moment.

DesertRose0706

i prefer a pencil to a powder, because i find it is easier to control and looks cleaner.  I love Anasatasias brow wix pencil because it is easy to use and the colors are very natural looking.

midniterae

I use Chanel's eyebrow pencil because they actually make one in black and it lasts all day. 

Arlandria88

[ Edited ]

I really like Lancome's Powder Pencil for Brows. It's literally like a powder in pencil form. Comes with a spooly attached so it's easy to use. I also love how natural the colors are--- not too red, not too ashy. Perfect

Since it's a powdery pencil rather than a waxy pencil, it never looks drawn on or harsh.

You do have to sharpen it though and I am not a fan of sharpening ANYTHING but the point seems to last a long time. I sharpen maybe once a week.

MaybeMaybe

I vote for Lancome's Powder Pencil too !! 

Simply Flawless

sephoralovex

I'll have to check that out! I have a problem with a lot of pencils being too red toned.

starletta8

Hmmm I can't find things red enough!

laurabt

Hi Sephoralovex, I love Anastasia's brow powder.  It lasts all day for me, & I like how many different shades there are to choose from!  :smileyhappy: -Laura

Anastasia brow powder duo.jpg

lolo01

I prefer powder Brow Zings, but I also did try the tarte mousse and really liked it! I also just ordered the Anastasia set I just feel lke with the pencil the lines are hard and it looks like I did them with a sharpie :smileysad:

sephoralovex

Yeah I remember when I first started using pencil it looked so bad! But using a spooly to brush some of the color away helps A TON! :smileyhappy: Also using a light hand does too :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 46 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • sls35
    • sephoralovex
    • midniterae