FireSpinner

Dior eyeshadow - is it worth it?

I''ve never bought anything from Dior before however i'm now entertaining that thought lol. I've seen some beautiful 5 colour Dior eyeshadow palette's. Is it worth the investment? 

MGJM

Re: Dior eyeshadow - is it worth it?

(0) Hearts

Personally, I don't think Dior shadows are worth the money.  I bought one of the 5 shadow palettes and ended up returning it because the pigmentation was terrible.  Maybe I just got a bad one, but I will never buy Dior shadows again.  For that amount of money, you can get a much larger palette from most other brands

NoraLee

(0) Hearts

I bought Dior's Pastel Fontanges 234 from Trianon collection. I was so excited to get colour like those: nice pale pink and light blue! Well, I cannot tell you how disappointed I am! I am medium dark skin, but this palette does not work on my friends eyes either! They do not last long and look like just a crushed blackboard chalk on eyelid! Horrible! Does anybody have any idea how to make it work????  Help, please!

FireSpinner

Haha awesome. I'll try and get a Dior palette at the same time that I get my first ysl lipstick :smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Just be prepared to add one more product addiction  to your list!:smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

OOOO How did I ever miss this??? They are so worth it the 5 colour palettes are my favorite. Yes they are worth it !! Every single second of every single day. :heart: :heart: :heart:

kalex

I love Dior shadows!  The only time I've been disappointed in the quality was with the shadows is in Holiday palettes - for some reason they're not always up to par with the 5-Colour palettes.

"Nude Pink Design" is one of my favorites.  With those palettes though the cream liner does tend to dry out a bit.

poshified

Dior quints usually don't disappoint. I've come across a few duds in the past couple of years, but for the most part, they're fairly consistent in color pay-off, texture, etc.

Rosy Tan is one of my all-time favorite eyeshadow palettes.

Beautylovingirl will be chiming in on this -- I'm sure of it :smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

I love you Posh!!! You know me so well:smileyhappy: I think Incognito is my favorite one because of the Bronzy Color . I love that as my crease color.

poshified

You don't know how many times I've picked up Incognito and set it back down. You may have just convinced me to get it when F&F rolls around! <3

beautylovingirl

Alright! I feel like I've done my job!:smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kalex
    • poshified
    • beautylovingirl