jojobe

Dark Underyes AKA: bags

Okay, I have seen this question pop up multiple times everyday. I have been in the same boat trying to hide those pesky dark circles. Here are a few facts that I have encountered on my research that I thought may be helpful because we can try to cover them all we want but the truth is like every other beauty concern, it stems from something else. Biggest factor is by far diet and dehydration. They are often times caused by lack of magnesium, excess of sodium, indicators of thyroid or heart disease, poor diet, food or hayfever allergies, genetics, lack of sleep just to name a few. I have found that having a food allergy panel done has been a great help. There is not much you can do for them to hide other than correct and conceal - the best you can. Cool cucumbers or a depuffing serum chilled is often helpful but nothing except finding the cause is going to eliminate them.
Urbie

Re: Dark Underyes AKA: bags

(0) Hearts

I've really wanted to try those!!  Are they actually worth the $$?

rjamlt

(0) Hearts

I think so. I agree with the gals here- 1 pod 2 eyes. That makes a box of 24 treatments- and equals out to just under $3 per session. Thats $3 to not look like death warmed over. Did I mention that I love them? :smileywink:

marydiva

Urbie, they're GREAT but only use one pod for both eyes! I loved the samples. :smileyhappy: 

Urbie

thanks marydiva!  Here's hoping the are a sample again soon!!

jojobe

Yes, but you really only need one pod for both eyes. I have tried it both ways and saw no difference other than costing twice as much. 

beethousand

They're really worth it if you hoard the free samples Sephora was giving out for a few weeks... I have at least ten of them, and FREE is much better than $69

kimchikween

love those pods!

BrennaBombshell

I wanted so badly to love those pods. :smileysad: But I couldn't get over the smell. It was like vodka and orange juice or something. Made my undereye area burn, and then when I took it off, my skin just looked yellow and wrinkly. I was so terribly disappointed. Hopefully the sample I got was just a fluke, because I keep hearing wonderful things, but I was devastated since I ADORE GlamGlow's face masks. 

sparklekai

hmmmm...i like my vodka in my cup not on my eyes!  i will be trying this tomorrow...hope i'm ok with the smell

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 39 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • kristallovesdogs
    • jojobe
    • ry22
    • ChicDabbler
    • onomotopoeia9