Natalian

Could you tell me what is my eyes shape? (Picture included )

The other days, I online chatted with make up artist with my profile picture on, they told me that I have monolid eyes. So i went to the store, the other one told me that I have Hooded eyes... on the same day, I went to different store, my eyes are almond. 

I was confused, because I am looking for the tutorial eyeshadow  look that fit with my eyes shape. IMG_20140428_182225.jpg

Can you tell me what is my shape is ???

ghkim

Re: Could you tell me what is my eyes shape? (Picture included )

(0) Hearts

i agree with others: slightly hooded, almond, double lids. however, if you are looking for a tutorial on youtube, you will find that plenty of mua's with double lids do monolid tutorials. i would just find an asian youtuber who has eyes that look roughly like yours and then see what kinds of tricks/tips they have to offer.

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

You have double eyelids, so definitely not monolids. 

My eyes are almost exactly like yours, but mine are slightly longer at the ends. 

I'm Japanese, and mine are almond-shaped with slightly hooded double eyelids. I used to have a monolid, but developed a double eyelid as I got older and was in college. Now that I'm even older, they are starting to become slightly hooded. 

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

definitely not monolids

fluffymuha

Your eyes are in fact almond-shaped, but you also have slightly hooded eyes. I've got them too :smileytongue:

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • Natalian
    • ghkim
    • tashalicious
    • Heatoyos1
    • fluffymuha
Photos1
  • IMG_20140428_182225.jpg