Coming Soon: UD Perversion Mascara

Was just browsing Refinery29 and came across this new mascara from Urban Decay, inspired by its ultra black Perversion liners.

The article says they spent a long time getting the formula right - not too wet and not to dry. It claims to be clump free, and the wand has bristles that are arranged in a spiral pattern to assure lashes are separated.

UD's website has it listed as being released on July 13th. Wonder if Sephora will be getting this (and releasing it early to Rouge's!?)...image.jpg

Re: Coming Soon: UD Perversion Mascara

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Has anyone tried this in both the travel sz and full sz? i generally don't like travel sz mascaras because i feel like the formula is not the same, usually drier and harder to use. However, I got a sample of the perversion mascara and really liked it. I had previously been using benefit they're real for a few years and am in need of a new mascara.

Also i thought for sure i wouldn't like it because the wand looked so big, and i generally prefer plastic wands, but i felt like this made my lashes fluffy, with just enough separation. not sure if thats because the mini is a drier consistency

(0) Hearts

I like this mascara, however like with most "wet" formulas it makes my lashes go straight :smileysad: If they came out with a waterproof version I'd be ecstatic.

Check your email if you are an Ulta Rewards member! You can get a free sample of the mascara in-store, I just got mine today and can't wait to try it :smileyhappy: