Colorful Eyeliner Inspiration

I'm kind of stealing the eyeshadow inspiration board idea but focusing on colorful eyeliner. I was inspired by the UD 24/7 Glide-On pencil conversation. I think there are some people (including myself) who are just starting to, or would like to, branch out with colorful eyeliners such as blues, purples, or greens but are not exactly sure how to do that. Maybe some of you with more experience with colorful eyeliners would like to share ideas or even photos of how you wear them. 

For example, do you wear them just on the lower lashline for a pop of color or do you pair it with neutral makeup? 

( I apologize if there's already a board like this. Feel free to post the link if there is Smiley Happy

Re: Colorful Eyeliner Inspiration

thank you Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

They're all eyeshadows! i used a nyx white liner as the base, then 120 palette by bhcosmetics

ahhhh, that makes sense. I was wondering how you got liners to blend so seamlessly. Great job!

(0) Hearts

thank you Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

Very pretty! I love it! May I ask what products you used?

When emerald was the color of the year I bought the Pantone Sephora liquid eyeliner set- that stuff is awesome and it doesn't come off! It's insane. Anyway, my method is to put on shadow- fairly neutral, either basic beige or grey, then thick green liner. Then do black along the lash line for defining. I used to play roller derby- retired last year- and green was one of my team colors so I would do this before a bout. 

Sorry I don't have any pics! Maybe I'll do it again later this week and post then. 

Roller derby? For real? That is so awesome! I loved watching roller derby on TV when I was a kid. I used to watch the Philly team all the time!

This would be perfect for a night out! 

gold eyeliner.jpg

(0) Hearts

Please tell me you know of a gold liner that actually turns out that amazingly? Or that someone does? Because I've been dying to try a look almost identical to this, but the gold liners I've gotten have all been too watery to show. Smiley Sad

OMGSH. Okay. I have a gold liner that has a foil-like finish, but I rarely use it. I'll check the brand when I'm home!

*squeals with anticipation*

I can't wait!!!

(0) Hearts

Okay, so I actually went through previous posts to figure out what it was. It is Fantasia from Lush. It's super pigmented, and if applied properly, creates a foil-like line! Also, I've heard that the Eyeko liquid metal is really good... haven't tried it myself personally though. Hope that helps!

Sorry, last night was hectic Smiley Sad But I'll try to fish it out tonight! 

I dont  Smiley Sad I just saw this picture and fell in love with it 

(0) Hearts

Love it. Going to try this!

Smiley Surprised Very nice. Is it okay to say I think Gryffindor??

Wouldn't that be fun for eye look inspirations? The houses of Hogwarts? hahahaha

Yessss! Dibs on anything but hufflepuff.

[ Edited ]

green-and-silver-slytherin-harry-potter-inspired-makeup-look-4.jpeg

Dibs on Slytherin Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Seriously, this should definitely be a challenge!

(0) Hearts

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Challenge-accepted-283915.png

Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • blue-eyeliner-main.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2014-02-28 at 3.43.03 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2014-03-02 at 8.03.00 PM.png
  • 46714000.jpg
  • photo (1).JPG
  • 3a51777fc878addd8b68d3f281af0908.jpg
  • 4e5263b8ec7e6f4a7c5c96b091814993.jpg