Chanel Les 4 Ombres Tisse Cambon Quad

Today I met Sparklekai for lunch and shopping. I paid for lunch and look what she bought me!!!!

cambon.jpg

Re: Chanel Les 4 Ombres Tisse Cambon Quad

[ Edited ]

@meagboho

You live in one of the M states, but I forgot which one, sorry.  I have so many private messages now that it would take me forever to search them.  My husband is planning our vacations next year (other than Shanghai, because Disney trips are all me).  He wants to go to Boston, because he was there on business a few days before the marathon bombing last year and fell in love with the city.  If you live near there, I could possibly meet you anyway.

I'm in Boston!

@jozkid I'm on the Cape!

Aha! I thought I saw a post mentioning the cape, once! Of course, I wasn't sure which cape... Well, seeing as how notcreative is not coming for a whole 'nother year, perhaps the Mass gals (and surrounding areas) should get together and do a Boston shopping/dinner trip at some point. I have some tentative plans with m3rma1d later in July, but that was near her. Can anyone who's interested PM me and give me some ideas of good dates for them? Let's see if we can make this work!

@jozkid

I would love to see Boston.  If my husband picks that location for his trip, I will let you know.  He says you have a fantastically awesome city.

Please let me know if you do! I think I could easily wrangle up a few more Boston-area folks to join the party!

It is a nice city. I was raised in PA, but I've lived here for 26 years (and I know where all the Sephoras hide) :smileyhappy:

<---In for Boston!!

[ Edited ]

Based on the sheer amount of lovelies I can meet in Boston (the ones who have posted live and well as sent me private messages), I may have to push a little for it now.  My husband will think it is all his idea until I add one detour to his itinerary.  Hopefully, I will not be on a no buy next summer (which is when he plans to take this trip), then we could do lunch and a little shopping.

OK, you know you have to come now! Too many of us getting all excited about this!

I don't always see these topics so keep me in the loop if a Boston event happens! And seriously, if you like baseball at all you have to go see a game at Fenway. The Sephora at Prudential isn't that far away. (And they validate parking at the mall, so it's a great place to park and send them walking to the park.  In fact, I usually park at Prudential and walk to Fenway -- much easier with traffic.)

[ Edited ]

Yay, Boston BT trip! Visit us here!

And.... you were one of the girls on the invite list! :smileyvery-happy:

We'll buy him a ticket to see the Sox and we'll go have our fun!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Oh hold up, I'd always rather go to Fenway than Sephora!!!!!

Love Sephora, but Fenway is CHURCH!

He had one free night from work when he was there, and he really wanted to see a Sox game.  Just as he was about to buy a ticket, it started raining.  He said he did not want to spend his only free night sitting outside in the rain, so he went to dinner instead.  I would love to send him and my boys to a Sox game while I meet up with lovely BTers.  Baseball is not my thing at all.  

I think we have a plan brewing......

Hahaha I read that quickly and I was like, "they SENT her PMS?! What horrible people..." lol

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@lamper4life

Hahaha.  I changed it for you, but your comment seriously made me laugh.

If y'all come to the SF Bay Area, I'd love to meet up! :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

@mk89

I was just in San Francisco in April.  It will probably be a while before I get back.  You are another one I would love to meet.  Sorry.

Aw man, notcreative! Hopefully someday. I still haven't been to Vegas! (crazy I know)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • cambon.jpg
  • kanye annoyed.gif
  • snap.gif
  • i-sorry-cat-random-22196648-249-202.jpg
  • download.jpeg
  • THREADJACK.gif