Chanel Les 4 Ombres Tisse Cambon Quad

Today I met Sparklekai for lunch and shopping. I paid for lunch and look what she bought me!!!!

cambon.jpg

Re: Chanel Les 4 Ombres Tisse Cambon Quad

I've only seen mention of three west coasters here and none of them are near each other! :smileysad:

I'm in the LA area (extremely vague, I know haha.)

I'm vancouver so kinda close in the sense it's a short plane ride!  I have friends down there that sometimes like visits!!!

[ Edited ]

@malday

Well, since I have already extremely jacked this thread, I can keep commenting, right?  Anyway, there is a very slight possibility I will be in LA at the end of August.  My Dad wants to spend his birthday weekend at Universal Studios.  I am already going to be in Anaheim for the 10k that weekend, so I asked him to do it the weekend before or I can just cut my Disney trip short if he does not want to change the date.  He is thinking of canceling the trip, because most of his kids cannot make either weekend (before or after).  It is possible I could see you if you're available and he proceeds with his plans.  

On a side note, I am surprised more people do not live in the area.  My SIL lives in LA, and it seems like EVERYONE else does too.  There is traffic every hour of the day and every day of the week.  Maybe, you will get a pm from someone not wanting to post publicly.  

notcreative: Sephora's travelling goodwill ambassador....

(0) Hearts

Let's see how many actually go through.  The San Diego and LA trips are maybes (factors depending on other people).  I visit both of those cities regularly though, so I can easily meet them at another time if those trips fall through.  The Florida trip is definite, because I already have the plane tickets and deposits on DCL and WDW.  My husband has mentioned Boston more than any other place for his vacation next summer, so I just have to push the idea over the edge.  That one is very likely to happen. 

my shopping date thread has turned into a makeup addicts hook up site!!!

hijackers r us.  sorry. :smileysad:

THREADJACK.gif

i would NEVER thread jack :smileywink:

Opppppsssss sorry!!!

I know, sorry.  I almost started a new thread for that, but I thought, nah, someone else will start it.  

Where are the South Florida Ladies?!??!?!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

You are another one I would love to meet, hackneyfl.  We will be in central Florida in December (taking a cruise on the Disney Fantasy from Port Canveral, then heading down to Orlando to visit DisneyWorld.  If you happen to be in the neighborhood (I will pm you my dates if you want them), I would love to meet up.  PS, I am super jealous of people who live closer to DisneyWorld than I live to Disneyland!

*Sorry, DarkCloud.  I have hijacked at least two of your threads now.  I barely start my own threads (maybe around 10 total, not including heart parties for the lovely ladies who I start them for), but I still feel badly when I take them over. 

Sparklekai wasn't joking when she said she only dates rich men! Do tell us your secrets! (It must be the glitter!)

it's the only way to do it!!

(0) Hearts

If anyone lives in the great city of Oklahoma City and need a makeuping pal, hit me up.

I'm lonely. :'(

Aww this sounds fun. Anyone live in the San diego area I want a lunch and makeup shopping buddy :smileysad:

We may take a trip to San Diego this summer, but I will still be on my no buy (no shopping for me).

We could still have lunch though yeah? 

@sdbeautyjunkie1

Sure.  If we go down, I would love to meet up.  I have yet to meet anyone from these boards (unless Leah decides to come to Vegas next month with her husband, fingers crossed), and you are one I would love to meet.  My husband's friend wants him to "shop" his hotel.  That is lingo for stay for free in exchange for writing a review.    I have never stayed in this particular hotel (my husband has stayed there on business before).  I would love to check it out.  If the plans go through, I will let you know.  Of course, even if those plans fall through we will venture to San Diego at some point.  My husband grew up there, so he likes to go there when he can.

Wishing I didn't live on the opposite coast...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • cambon.jpg
  • kanye annoyed.gif
  • snap.gif
  • i-sorry-cat-random-22196648-249-202.jpg
  • download.jpeg
  • THREADJACK.gif