bleuorchid21

Champagne Eyeliner Pencil?

I posted a few days ago asking for a rose gold eyeliner pencil. I picked up the NYX Retractable Eyeliner in Silky Cashmere and it's a beautiful colour but sadly way too dark and doesn't really show up on me.

So with that being said, I am looking for a champagne coloured eyeliner pencil since the rose gold would be way too dark on me. Anything like Stila's Kitten works.

I want to use on my waterline (I have Stila's Topaz which is a peachy flesh-toned colour which sometimes looks too bright on me). I am looking for something with a shimmer or sheen, nothing matte.

kimmi1115

Re: Champagne Eyeliner Pencil?

(0) Hearts

You may want to try Urban Decay's liner in Underground.  It is a staple in my makeup bag!  It gives a slight definition to the eyes. When I wear certain neutrals with a pop of color eyeliner on the top, I'll use Underground on my bottom lashline.

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

I am gonna sound really annoying, but I really think you should try the ELF Precious Pink. It is one of my personal favorites, and I think its the kind of pencil your looking for. The picture I know looks quite pink but its more of a golder tone.elf.jpg

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Bleuorchid21,

Try the Sephora Collection SEPHORA COLLECTION
Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof in 07 Girl Talk - Pink Beige or 06 Blonde Ambition - Beige. I like to use it in the inner corners or right under the brow as a highlight. It works well as a shadow base too.

blonde.jpggirl.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/waterproof-contour-eye-pencil-P377784?skuId=1473784

<3 Melissa
DoctorsMrs

[ Edited ]

Dolce & Gabbana has one that seems to fit all of your criteria. Their Eyeliner Crayon Intense in shade "Shimmer 12" is a shimmering champagne pink.

swfupload_5078813129815150952.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/the-eyeliner-crayon-intense-P377171?skuId=1472893

spoiledbrat

I wasn''t even looking for this product, but I am certain I must have the DG crayon! :smileyhappy: thank you for helping me part with some cash:smileywink: xoxoxo

DoctorsMrs

LOL. You are very welcome My Dear :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

ordered said crayon and it will be coming with great samples now that they changed them - a bonus is i will think of  you every time i use it:smileyhappy:

warriorwitch

A lot of the Asian brands (Etude House etc...) carry champagne colored liners, they are apparently a staple. You will probably have better luck finding something like that from on of those brands.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • kimmi1115
    • melissabt
    • bleuorchid21
    • 1930sbella
    • warriorwitch