fashionforlife18

Buy 2 get 1 free mascaras at Nordstrom!

Today only you can get 1 free mascara for every 2 you purchase. I missed out on this promo last year so I'm so happy I was able to get it this year. I got my favorite Dior mascaras and Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill. Wanted to share the love :smileyhappy: Happy shopping!

fhgarman

Re: Buy 2 get 1 free mascaras at Nordstrom!

(0) Hearts

Ooooh, I just noticed that this mascara deal is also on the Nordstrom website (and they have free shipping on everything, all the time!). But only until the end of today, if you're interested!

fhgarman

(0) Hearts

I saw that today at my Nordstrom! It was so hard to walk past the display without stopping! But I have so many mini deluxe size mascaras, I can't justify even buying just one full-size one probably for the next two years!!! :smileywink:

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

ok pulled the trigger on a guerlain maxi lash and two armani eyes to kill.... to many options and couldnt decide!! lol

starletta8

They actually do it twice every year- love it!

ilovebears

(0) Hearts

Ooh.  Is the next time going to be in the spring?  I want to try a Clinique mascara, but I think I should order just one from Sephora first to see if I like it.

starletta8

It was in May, IIRC.  The Chanel LE colored mascaras were out during the sale.

ilovebears

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the info!  I'll definitely watch out for the sale next May :smileyhappy:

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Is the GA eyes to kill excess as good as the orig?  

Which is the cult Dior mascara? I tried a sample from sephora and didnt love it. Cant remember which one though...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • fashionforlife18
    • starletta8
    • ilovebears
    • fhgarman
    • calamityjane85