From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Brows, Brows, Brows

Brows, Brows, Brows

• 12927 Members
  • 679 Conversations
  • 236 Photos

Eyebrow maintenance is a fine art. Share tips and tricks to achieve the perfect brow.

Eyebrow maintenance is a fine art. Share tips and tricks to achieve the perfect brow.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Brows, Brows, Brows
Benefit brow
|
Re: Benefit brow
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Love this shout out @margarita2011, and it's great to hear this wax is working so wonderfully for you.  I love my Benefit Brow P ...read more
Love this shout out @margarita2011, and it's great to hear this wax is working so wonderfully for you. 🎉🎉 I love my Benefit Brow Products too! Have you used anything else of thiers?
Recent images from this conversation
Eyebrow up
|
Re: Eyebrow up
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @nizzt I use a brow spoolie. I have one from Sonia Kashuk from Target. ...read more
@nizzt I use a brow spoolie. I have one from Sonia Kashuk from Target.
Need something to fill in brows
|
Re: Need something to fill in brows
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @cocoapink, pretty much any brow product named here can help, depends on what you like best. You can use a fine point pencil, pow ...read more
@cocoapink, pretty much any brow product named here can help, depends on what you like best. You can use a fine point pencil, powder or pomade. Pomade with a light hand and a good brush can look like brow hairs. Powder can cover the empty spots and look a little lighter than pomade. A fine pencil allows you more precision when you draw, but if you're hairs are really sparse, you'll go through it faster. A brow gel looks a little more natural and quicker, but less precise IMO. I would use a pencil for the "tails", I like GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Hella On Point Clean Ultra-Fine Brow Pencil , Benefit Cosmetics Mini Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer or Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil . BUT, if my tails wear off during the day, the pomade would be my choice. Pomades I like : Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Ash Brown and KVD Beauty Super Pomade Vegan Eyeliner, Shadow & Brow Pigment Medium Brown
Brow Pencil Recommendations
|
Re: Brow Pencil Recommendations
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much. You had me at “Queen of brows” love it  @CorgiMommy ...read more
Thank you so much. You had me at “Queen of brows” love it 😍 @CorgiMommy
Favorite brow gel
|
Re: Favorite brow gel
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I’ve tried a few different brands but I always go back to Benefit Cosmetics 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel with Lamination Effec ...read more
I’ve tried a few different brands but I always go back to Benefit Cosmetics 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel with Lamination Effect 0.23 oz/ 7 mL I have straight, sparse brows that have bald areas due to over plucking as a teen🙈. I find that if I use this before my skincare and makeup, it doesn’t flake and it holds so well. I apply it to give me the laminated look and it gives the illusion that my eyebrows are fuller than they are. Once it’s dried down, I use a fine eyebrow pencil to fill in where I need it. It’s a staple for me, I love it.
Has anyone had problems with gummy brow gels?
|
Re: Has anyone had problems with gummy brow gels?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I have had this same problem for so long but i have found that Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze® Extreme Hold Laminated-Look Sc ...read more
I have had this same problem for so long but i have found that Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze® Extreme Hold Laminated-Look Sculpting Wax is very strong and holds my thick brows all day!
Brow Brushes & Tools
|
Re: Brow Brushes & Tools
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @missaa8 I'm not quite organized enough to do my brush after every use... I tend to wash my brushes and sponges once a week. For ...read more
@missaa8 I'm not quite organized enough to do my brush after every use... I tend to wash my brushes and sponges once a week. For me it's just more practical. I do have a 'switch' to do a dry 'clean' of some of my favourite shadow brushes between uses.
How do you make your eyebrows darker??
|
Re: How do you make your eyebrows darker??
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KenzzE A pomade brow product is great for darkening brows you also want to reshape a bit. a powder a few shades lighter than you ...read more
@KenzzE A pomade brow product is great for darkening brows you also want to reshape a bit. a powder a few shades lighter than your hair is more suitable for giving your current brow shape and darkening them for more definition while looking more natural brow tints or brow gels are great for both darkening and brushing your brows into place all day.
Straight or arched brows???
|
Re: Straight or arched brows???
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @serenaflor arched. I am not thrilled with my straight brows ...read more
@serenaflor arched. I am not thrilled with my straight brows
2,958 Posts