Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Blue Eyes

I was wondering what too faced pallet would look nice with blue eyes/ brown hair?

Re: Blue Eyes

Not too late!  Thanks. I was thinking of buying their neutral palette too.  So I'm on the right track.  I will try out the navy mascara too!  Benefit sells one I think.  Appreciate the help 🙂

Also not sure if you've tried white eyeliner. It also makes blue eyes pop!  Who'd have thought...lol

Anonymous Insider

Hey! This is a little late but I hope you will forgive me! I also have blue eyes and I always try to use pallets that are more neutral to bring out my eyes and not distract from them. I love to use Too Faced Chocolate bar pallet(s) (There is more than one and they all work great). If that doesn't fit in your price range there is also Smashbox. Smashbox has plenty of customizable pallets and sets, so that gives you variety. Just to sum things up, you should go with browns, nudes, light metallics, and grays. Also, try a navy mascara. Navy or dark gray can really bring out the color of your eyes and not cancel it out like jet black does. 

As for your hair, I think that all of these pallets can work with it if you experiment and play around. Anyway, I hope this helps!

I replied to your post, but put it in the thread...so wanted to say thankyou!

ok thankyou I will try it out!

Anonymous Insider

Hi Er667799,

I would highly recommend the Two Faced Semi-Sweet palette. It complements people with blue eye's beautifully!!!!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing