aviscardi

Bioderma

Has anyone tried Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire to remove eye makeup? I know it is harder to get in the US but ive heard great things about it

I'm currently using the Clinique take the day off which i love BUT I use it daily so i go through it in about 2.5mons and they don't sell a size larger than a 4oz. 

And what about the Shisedio The Makeup Facial Cotton, worth the extra $?

laura819

Re: Bioderma

(0) Hearts

I have never used Bioderma (but am dying to try it!) but I did recently get the Shiseido facial cotton and I really love it so far. I feel like I don't have to use as much product with it, so, as long as that continues I would say it is worth it to spend a little extra because you end up saving product, which is likely a whole lot more expensive. And, it is SUPER soft. That being said, prior to using the facial cotton, I used the exfoliating pads from Target that Missie mentioned, and I really liked those too (no where near as soft though). I also can generally use one facial cotton for two products (like, if I use one side to take off my eye makeup I can use the other side for toner) so that makes them last a little longer too. I haven't noticed the facial cotton disintegrating at all but I have only been using it a few weeks.

kats858

(0) Hearts

I feel like it's magic. Removes everything for me!

teddykik

(0) Hearts

I'm a big fan of Bioderma Crealine H2O, I use it everyday all over my face, super clean and gentle, love it. But it doesn't work well on my waterproof eye makeup, so I have to use other eye makeup remover.

Missie772

I use Bioderma! I love it- super gentle on the eyes. I order it off ebay or Amazon (where ever I can find a cheaper deal). It is definitely worth it in my opinion.  I get the 2 pack of 500 ml (which is almost 17 oz) and it lasts for forever.

I also use the Shisedo Facial Cotton. It is super soft. But I feel like sometimes it disintegrates a bit when I use it.  I got it in April during the 15% off sale. I don't know if I will repurchase it. I like the exfoliating pads that I get from Target much better. Plus it is a lot cheaper!  

curly0306

(0) Hearts

I have bioderma! I like it to remove eye makeup. My only gripe is that it doesn't work too well on waterproof mascara, which means you will have to work with it. I like how it doesn't leave my eye area dry and flaky though.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

i'm ok with that since i don't wear waterproof. i just want it for my eyes. which do you use? and where did you purchase yours?

curly0306

(0) Hearts

I have the bioderma crealine solution micellaire . I purchased mine off of ebay from the seller zandk-natural. I hope that helps! :smileyhappy:

riseandgrind

(0) Hearts

I've also been considering the bioderma... I currently use Sonia Kashuk.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • curly0306
    • Missie772
    • riseandgrind
    • kats858
    • teddykik