1Emily

Best volumizing mascara?

I'm in the market for a new mascara--what are everybody's favorites? I love the YSL Shocking and am thinking about trying Babydoll

wendyomgwar

Re: Best volumizing mascara?

(0) Hearts

Have you tried Benefit's BadGal? L'Oreals Voluminous is amazing too!

clarks18

(0) Hearts

I'm not a fan of the They're Real either.  That for me was like the worst mascara ever.  It was just all around bad.  Flakey, dry, and not even black it was like a weird gray color.  I like the other mascara by Benefit.  Bad Gal.  That just did more for me in terms of volume and length than They're Real.  I don't buy higher end mascaras I go through them to quickly but I have like 27839475695694 samples of Bad Gal.  My normal mascara is Covergirl Lash Blast.  Any of the Lash Blast collection.  The one that works the best for me volume and length wise is Clump Crusher and Lash Blast in the purple tube.  Best of luck in your mascara search.

annonymous1

Babydoll is my personal fav, personally it is the only mascara to not cause my eyes to water or at least be a litte wattery. its really good for volumizing and lenghtening.   but keep in mind the brush for shocking and babydoll are very different.

1Emily

(0) Hearts

How does it compare to Shocking, other than the brush?

poemelyric

I second Lancôme Drama Hypnose and DiorShow.  DiorShow Blackout is really good but you can't go wrong with any of the DiorShows.  I also alternate between Lancôme Hypnose Drama and Doll Lashes.  Doll Lashes has received some so-so reviews But I've had no problems with it but I mainly use Drama.

MintShake

(0) Hearts

I love Hypnose Drama. It truly volumizes. 

1Emily

(0) Hearts

I've considered both of those, maybe I'll give them a try!

smash6086

(0) Hearts

At first I fell in love with Benefit's They're Real Mascara after receiving a free sample tube... then a friend recommended Lancome's Hypnosis mascara which is even more incredible!

I highly recommend both, buy Benefit's if your on a budget, but if not, definitely dole out the extra dough for Lancome!

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

I really love Benefits They're Real Mascara.  THe formula is great, it gives length, volume and stays all day.  I never have issues with it smudging or wearing off, and it isn;t hard to get off at the end of the day.  I would check it out, you can get a mini size of it for about half the  price of the full size so you can try it out and see what you think!

HMNewbie

I agree with mxcx, Korres Volcanic is amazing.  Easily buildable, too. 

1Emily

(0) Hearts

I have that one :smileyhappy:

mxcx

I think the Korres Volcanic Minerals Volumizing Mascara is fantastic, but I haven't heard too many people talk about it. It's really volumizing and holds a curl pretty well. The only downside is that it dries quickly (on the lash as well as in the tube) since it's a drier formula.

http://www.sephora.com/volcanic-minerals-volumizing-mascara-P375342

1Emily

(0) Hearts

I have that one, and I like it a lot :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Hypnose Drama from Lancôme or Dior Diorshow Mascara. I love the YSL shocking but the formula was just too wet for me. The baby doll mascara doesn't volumize as well as the Hypnose  Drama. Hope this helps!

1Emily

(0) Hearts

I've been thinking about both of those, and I think I might go get one. :smileyhappy: Also, thank you for talking about Babydoll in comparison Shocking! I now know not to get that one, and I have been wondering about it since it came out. Thanks so much!!

deedjw

Benefit They're Real! Mascara!!! I love this formula.  I don't think it is specific for volume, but this mascara does a great all around job.  I get great length & volume, though I find I get the best results when I use a metal lash comb.

1Emily

(0) Hearts

I'm not a fan of that one :\

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • poemelyric
    • wendyomgwar