bndida

Best eyeshadows for a smokey eye.

(0) Hearts

What are the best eyeshadows to do a smokey eye? 

mbliger

Re: Best eyeshadows for a smokey eye.

Too Faced has a smoky eye palette that is awesome.  You can do a brown smoky eye, a silver and black or even a purple.  What I like about this palette is that you have everything you need all in one palette. Very versatile 

s1345404-main-Lhero.jpg

doriangray

This one is wonderful!  The quality is outstanding and the design makes it so easy to use.  

I own this and Urban Decay Smoked and I like this one much more.

mbliger

(0) Hearts

Totally Agree!  :smileyhappy:  This is my def go to when I wear a smoky eye.

katie1724

(0) Hearts

I agree with beautytester; you can create this look with many different shadows. My own favorites are the NARS Duo in Paris (light grey / black grey) and Tom Ford's Ice Queen quad. I also love using Burberry single shadows in Pale Barley (gold taupe) and Midnight Plum (a blackened plum color that is gorgeous for smokey eyes) or Midnight Black. 

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

I totally agree that Vice 2 does a great job with smokey eyes.

sp2001

(0) Hearts

dark ones!

Just kidding, the best look I've gotten was using the Vice 2. Some girl did a 'heart of dixie' tutorial on Facebook and i loooooved it, copied it, loved it some more. GlowofGrace is her name if you wanna look it up

ChicDabbler

You can pretty much use any eyeshadow, it just depends on how dark you want to go, but whatever you use, do make sure to use a brush and blend it well so it looks like a smokey eye rather than panda eye. =)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • ChicDabbler
    • doriangray
    • lecia1167
    • sp2001
    • mbliger