lovemakeup21

Best eyeliner???

Ok I have tried about 20 diffrent eyeliners in liek 2 months and its getting rediculious does anoyone know a good eyeliner that doesnt come off ur waterline in 20 minutes

msa1414

Re: Best eyeliner???

(0) Hearts

I have super watery eyes and find that Bobbi Brown's gel liner stays on all day and has intense black color as well. Most eyeliners that claim they stay put in the waterline work for others, but not for me. Bobbi Brown's is great so far.

steph1126

(0) Hearts

Girl, Wet and Wild......works amazing, stays put, you are absolutely right. No need to spend $30....go to walmart and get wet and wild...you will NOT be disappointed

pocketvenus

(0) Hearts

Smashbox's jet set gel eyeliner works well for me. You will need a brush to apply it although it doesn't necessarily need to be angled.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P153000&categoryId=B70

heyitslexx

(0) Hearts

haii (:

besides chosing the right eyeliner , i also suggest setting your eyeliner with a black matte eyeshadow (such as Carbon by MAC) after application.

hope this helps (:

vanityprincess

(0) Hearts

The best eyeliners should be able to easily stoked to make thick, medium and thin lines. Should have good consistency to last long and a smooth texture. I have fond nothing at Sephora that suits my needs. The only pencil eyeliner I have found that stay on for more than 4 hours without creasing or smudging is Koji Dolly wink Pencil Eyeliner. I wish I could give you a link but it's not at sephora.:smileysad:

emimerz

I use Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Shadow / Liner. I wear contacts and have watery eyes, and it stays on my eyes practically all day.  Its $22 at Sephora, but it lasts a really long time!

mandyluvoxoxo

The best eyeliner is revlon colorstay...i can sleep in that and still rock it the next day without re-applying.

mayerialgurl

The best eyeliner that glides on smooth and lasts a very long time with out having to retouch as much is the Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner. They come in all different colors. Sometimes they have specials where they sell them all together.

urban-decay-24-7-glide-on-pencils-group.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/materialgurl0718?feature=mhum
ecg11

I use Macs fluid liner on my water liner and i apply it with a brush, it works pretty well for me and eye liners rarely stay on me as well.

jadorezrg

My go to pencil liners are: Urban Decay's 24/7 liners, Make Up Forever's Aqua Liners and Tarina Tarantino's HyperLiners. I've used all of these brands on my waterline without issues of runoff or smudging. I've used the Urban Decay and MUFE liners in the pool without ending up looking like a raccoon, so these liner are definitely waterproof. It definitely helps to do the qtip trick that @mermadelove mentioned. If you try the qtip trick and you find that it still comes off, then try lightly dusting a similar shade of eyeshadow over the eyeliner and leave it to set. This should solve your issues. :womanhappy:

tenngal

Kat Von D's Autograph Eyeliner is an all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap.  It stays put all day and you can find it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P263401&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

katie1724

I second mermadelove -- Aqua Eyes pencils are great! They're only $17, too...not cheap, but also not ridiculously expensive.

I also love Benefit BadGal liner (it only comes in black) for $21.

However -- it may not necessarily be the quality of the pencils that is causing them not to work for you. The waterline is a moist, sensitive area -- sometimes putting product that close to a membrane makes the eyes water, which makes the product come off. Try to keep it as close to the lash line as possible without going into your actual eyelid. This will still give you a tightlined look without the product coming off as easily.

: )

robinprun

URBAN DECAY, GLIDE EYELINER!

mermadelove

If you haven't already, Try MUFE Aqua eyes:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P35082&categoryId=B70

and try Buxom Inside eyeliner:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P243800&categoryId=C22533

What have you tried that hasn't worked for you?

lovemakeup21

(0) Hearts

I have tried urban decay MAc sephora all the drug store ones nd I just cant justify spending 30 dollars on an eyeliner that wnt work ill check those out though thanks

mermadelove

One thing I've tried that helps a bit is to dry your water line with a q tip before you apply your liner, then DO NOT BLINK until your liner has set. I have to say, though. I think that if you have oily skin like I do, you might find liners for the waterline that last LONGER, but none that will stay put all day like it will on some people. Our eyes work to flush foreign objects out. And when you have oily skin, the natural oil tends to dissolve what's there like makeup remover! That's why the q tip trick helps-- you get rid of what is actually causing the problem. Good luck!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • vanityprincess
    • jadorezrg
    • mermadelove
    • emimerz