starletta8

Best chocolate brown liquid eyeliner?

BT lovelies-

I'm not a big liquid eyeliner girl, but I found my HG with the Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er. It's so easy to use, and just fits in my hand.

I'd love to find something similar in chocolate brown (with a bit of shimmer).  I am not a fan of Chanel's liquid eyeliner applicator- so any thoughts? 

violalea

Re: Best chocolate brown liquid eyeliner?

OMG starletta8, look at you! You look so cool :smileyhappy:.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Thanks, I love love love my new avatar! That red/orange color isn't far off my actual hair color, lol.

starletta8

@lylysa- This one:

Chanel Liner

I just prefer the pen-like feel of the Marc Jacobs liner.  It looks like the Smashbox one is the closest to what I like in terms of form?

lylysa

Which liquid liner from Chanel is the one with the applicator you don't like?

I haven't come across too many shimmery brown liners, but Stila's Sparkle Waterproof Liner works well and I've never had issues with it:

Stila - Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner

My favorite is Smashbox's Limitless Liquid Liner, the brown is very rich and dark and it applies flawlessly with it's pen-like design and felt tip applicator:

Smashbox - Limitless Liquid Liner Pen

YSL makes a shimmery brown liner, I've yet to try it so I can't weigh in on how long it lasts and what the formula is like, but it's worth looking into:

Yves Saint Laurent - Liquid Eyeliner Moiré

evno

I second the Stila one. It applies and lasts like a dream. Plus, the shimmer isn't too overdone.

nebel

(0) Hearts

I love Lancome's liquid liner... i find it a dream to apply and it lasts forever.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • starletta8
    • violalea
    • nebel
    • evno
Photos1