Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Best black gel liner

Currently I am using the Tarte clay paint liner from a set available during the holidays last year. I like it for application but I wish it was a true dark black. I have never been very adept at pen liners and I have most experience using pot gel liners. Can you suggest a very black liner?

Re: Best black gel liner

Thanks everyone. I tried BB in the past, but hesitated to repurchase due to the cost. I was happy with it otherwise, but it has been so long since I tried and less expensive options just haven't done it for me. I may have to give it another go. 

@sofie123 I have amazon prime so it is a great option. I would never have thought of that brand. Thank you!

Iglot. Without a doubt one of the best, black and matte eyeliners I've ever used!

Hi @mrsw09,

Based on your preferences I would recommend Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner or Pretty Vulgar
The Ink Gel Eyeliner.

The Bobbi Brown Gel Liner is a cult classic so to speak! It's pigment rich and offers 12 hour wear that's waterproof, sweaty, and humidity resistant. 

The Pretty Vulgar Ink Gel Eyeliner, is a water resistant, quick drying liner that stays in place all day. It's a new product that we just started carrying and the packaging is quite gorgeous. 😄 

XOXO,
Marieke

I Second the suggestion of Bobbi Brown Long wear gel eyeliner. This is the blackest liner I have tried so far.

I third the Bobbi Brown suggestion 😉

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing