onomotopoeia9

Best Urban Decay eyeliner shades for hazel eyes?

(0) Hearts

I have dark brown hair and very light skin. I am looking for striking colors that will compliment my features.

wildflowerjf

Re: Best Urban Decay eyeliner shades for hazel eyes?

I have hazel eyes and when I first read your post I immediately thought Rockstar so I am very happy to read on and see you love it too.  Some of my other UD 24/7 favorites with my hazel eyes are demolition, Stash, mushroom on my inner corners (although it is grey which I ususually avoid, this is a warm grey and I like itt). 

I have Bourbon and it is okay too but I like Demolition and  Hustle better.

junkie is an interesting teal but not necessarily one of my favorites.  I think Perversion is too severe on my Hazel eyes.  I haven't tried the Oil Slick pencil, but I like the shadow in small doses and blended for a smoky look.  Hope that helps.  Let us know others you try and like.

Amanda2413

(0) Hearts

I love Bourbon by Urban Decay.  My eyes are green, but this pencil brings out the golden flecks in my eyes like no other shade.  I will admit that brown seems safe, but when paired with a rich eyeshadow, I wish I could remember the name of an UD shadow that almost appears red-violet, the liner really stands out, defining the eyes beautifully.  Bourbon also goes well with many green based  UD shadows and purple based UD shadows.  I love playing with the brightest color as a shadow and the more neutral as a liner.  

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@incinci- I love purple liners too. I have one from bare minerals big and bright collection in indigo and I have never had so many compliments on my eyes before.

incinci

I also have dark brown hair and light skin, I really like purple liners (I have green eyes, btw).  One fave is UD 24/7 liner in rockstar.  It is a dark enough purple so it still seems like a "neutral" but is actually a fun color.  I also like teal blue liners, like the one from MUFE, UD has a good one as well.  Just some suggestions!!

onomotopoeia9

I just got the "rockstar" color and i love it! i got a ton of compliments on my eyes just on my way out of the store...thanks for the great suggestion

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I actually got stash and didn't like it, it looked totally weird on me but I have a darker complexion so it might be fine for you that's just my personal opinion. Hope this helps!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Since hazel can be such a mix or variation of shades, but you're also looking to suit your complexion, try Stash, a rich golden olive. It's a beautiful neutral, but a different take compared to black or chocolate brown. If you want something a touch bolder, try Oil Slick, which is black with hints of silver shimmer, which will keep from making the liner look flat or boring against your eyes.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • onomotopoeia9
    • Amanda2413
    • incinci
    • wildflowerjf