Best Urban Decay eyeliner shades for hazel eyes?

(0) Hearts

I have dark brown hair and very light skin. I am looking for striking colors that will compliment my features.

Re: Best Urban Decay eyeliner shades for hazel eyes?

I have hazel eyes and when I first read your post I immediately thought Rockstar so I am very happy to read on and see you love it too.  Some of my other UD 24/7 favorites with my hazel eyes are demolition, Stash, mushroom on my inner corners (although it is grey which I ususually avoid, this is a warm grey and I like itt). 

I have Bourbon and it is okay too but I like Demolition and  Hustle better.

junkie is an interesting teal but not necessarily one of my favorites.  I think Perversion is too severe on my Hazel eyes.  I haven't tried the Oil Slick pencil, but I like the shadow in small doses and blended for a smoky look.  Hope that helps.  Let us know others you try and like.

(0) Hearts

I love Bourbon by Urban Decay.  My eyes are green, but this pencil brings out the golden flecks in my eyes like no other shade.  I will admit that brown seems safe, but when paired with a rich eyeshadow, I wish I could remember the name of an UD shadow that almost appears red-violet, the liner really stands out, defining the eyes beautifully.  Bourbon also goes well with many green based  UD shadows and purple based UD shadows.  I love playing with the brightest color as a shadow and the more neutral as a liner.  

(0) Hearts

@incinci- I love purple liners too. I have one from bare minerals big and bright collection in indigo and I have never had so many compliments on my eyes before.

I also have dark brown hair and light skin, I really like purple liners (I have green eyes, btw).  One fave is UD 24/7 liner in rockstar.  It is a dark enough purple so it still seems like a "neutral" but is actually a fun color.  I also like teal blue liners, like the one from MUFE, UD has a good one as well.  Just some suggestions!!

I just got the "rockstar" color and i love it! i got a ton of compliments on my eyes just on my way out of the store...thanks for the great suggestion

(0) Hearts

I actually got stash and didn't like it, it looked totally weird on me but I have a darker complexion so it might be fine for you that's just my personal opinion. Hope this helps!

(0) Hearts

Since hazel can be such a mix or variation of shades, but you're also looking to suit your complexion, try Stash, a rich golden olive. It's a beautiful neutral, but a different take compared to black or chocolate brown. If you want something a touch bolder, try Oil Slick, which is black with hints of silver shimmer, which will keep from making the liner look flat or boring against your eyes.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation