paige5999

Best Neutral-ish eyeshadow palette for Green eyes?

(0) Hearts

Basically I'm looking for a new eyeshadow palette because the one I have now (Stila's 'In the Light') is getting pretty depleted. 

I like to stick with neutrals, because I feel like brighter/bolder colors are a little too much. However, I do want something that is on the neutral side but can still emphasize my eye color (green with gold-ish brown in the middle).

I also have fair skin w/ pink undertones so something that looks good with cool skin tones would be nice. 

I realize this might be overly specific or asking for too much but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask :smileyhappy: 

glossyguru

Re: Best Neutral-ish eyeshadow palette for Green eyes?

(0) Hearts

If you fill out your beauty insider information, it will automatically give you eyeshadow suggestions based on your eye color.

annekevdb

(0) Hearts

The LORAC Pro Pallet. I have green eyes and can use every single color in the set - and the quality is outstanding.

jennynoel

(0) Hearts

The neutral palettes I travel with would probably work well for you - I have hazel eyes with gold around the iris, and blue/pink fair skin. They're both in the Too Faced line:

the "Natural"

http://www.sephora.com/natural-eye-neutral-eye-shadow-collection-P241303?skuId=1189224

This was given to me as a gift and I used it quite a lot before I got the "Naked" version below. But it's a great palette, and I use the 3 big colors a lot, with the smaller colors for accent. The picture in the link above is pretty accurate, though "Honey Pot" is really more gold and "Sexpresso" and "Erotica" are cooler browns.

the "Naked" (not to be confused with Urban Decay!)

http://www.sephora.com/naked-eye-soft-sexy-eye-shadow-collection-P263701?skuId=1256296

My current fave is the "Naked" palette. They're all cooler neutrals, and I love to mix them or stick to a few for a "Naked" eye - in particular, "Lap Dance" is a perfect cool smokey taupe and "Birthday Suit" brings out the gold in your eyes but stays true to your skin tone.

If you can, check out both in-store and see which you prefer. I could make a case for either, because both are very versatile.

Have Fun!

paige5999

(0) Hearts

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll definitely check these all out! :smileyhappy:

TeemaB

You should try the LORAC Unzipped Palette! It beats the NAKED Palette for me! Here is the link.

http://www.sephora.com/unzipped-200-value-P303412?SKUID=1385988&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=1385988&om_mm...

kissXmakeup

I love Kat Von D's palettes. I own the True Romance palette in Saint, which is filled with some cool and some warm shades, but they are all neutral colors. I love it! I definitely recommend it, it is one of those palettes that can be used everyday. 

pearlgirl7

Hi paige5999, I also have green eyes and fair skin. I'd recommend checking out Tarte's Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad. There are 5 options to choose from, and they are all neutrals (to me anyways). I like In the Buff and Envoke the Smoke. I don't have any other suggests, though I am sure there are many good options out there. I just like to stick to more natural products, so Tarte is my go-to beauty brand that Sephora sells.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • pearlgirl7
    • paige5999
    • jennynoel
    • annekevdb
    • kissXmakeup
    • glossyguru