mightyclassy07

Best Mascara for Curling Lashes?

Hey gals!

I was wondering if you could recommend a mascara for curl?  I have fairly healthy lashes but they're regrettably straight.  I curl them, of course, but after I put on my Lancome Doll Eyes they look as if I hadn't.  I've used They're Real from Benefit and loved it but either they changed the formula recently or my last tube was a dud...  All help is appreciated!

magicpeach

Re: Best Mascara for Curling Lashes?

I have the same lash concern as you, and I've found that tarte's lights camera lashes mascara creates amazing curl even without using an eye lash curler.

rainbow781

(0) Hearts

Hi mightyclassy07,

Try Kat Von D.'s new mascara it works really well.

-Rainbow781

janinebt

Hi mightyclassy07,

I would recommend going with a mascara formula with a long lasting extra-hold like Fairy Drops Scandal Queen or DiorShow Iconic.

Fairy Drops Scandal Queen mascara was developed specifically for straight hard-to-curl lashes. The innovative curved wand has three bristled spheres which catch and pull lashes up while defining each lash for a fuller look.

DiorShow Iconic's extra fine toothed mascara wand catches even the tinest of lashes for fan-like lashes that are pulled upward for a curl that will last for up to 24 hours.

DiorShow Iconic MascaraScandal Queen Mascara

Whimsically yours,
Janine
mightyclassy07

Thanks janinebt!

I've been interested in Fairy Drops but heard mixed reviews but hearing this makes me feel better about it :smileyhappy:  And kudos on 1000 hearts!

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts
I absolutely love benefits bad gal lash!
mightyclassy07

(0) Hearts

I'll keep that in mind too :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • magicpeach