marinaanne147

Bent Eyeliner Brushes?

(0) Hearts

Hi BT! I am trying to decide which Bent Eyeliner brush to purchase. My favorite kind of eyeliner is gel and I've been applying it with an normal angled brush (MAC 263). However, I can't seem to get a good winged out liner look with it. After doing some research, it seems that the best and easiest gel eyeliner brushes are the bent ones. Now I'm having trouble deciding between the Laura Mercier version and the Sephora Pro version. The LM is 3$ more expensive than the Sephora but I'm worried that the brush on the Sephora will be too thick. I like to be able to have both thin and thick eyeliner, though I generally go for thin.

s1476639-main-hero.jpg  s1419639-main-hero.jpg

Which one do you think I should choose? Please let me know if you have tried this brush style and even if you haven't!

Titian06

Re: Bent Eyeliner Brushes?

Hi, marinaanne147!  After using the bent eyeliner brush, I won't go back to a straight or angled eyeliner brush.  I feel I have so much more control over the size of the line and amount of eyeliner.  I had planned to get the Sephora brush, but I ended up getting the Sonia Kushak bent eyeliner brush.  It has thin bristles, and costs about $5 at Target.  I'm happy with my decision.

SK Bent Eyeliner.gifSonia Kushak.jpg 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • marinaanne147
    • Titian06
Photos3
  • s1476639-main-hero.jpg
  • s1419639-main-hero.jpg
  • Sonia Kushak.jpg