Cormasaurus7

Ariel Palette

I received a notification yesterday informing me that the Ariel eyeshadow palette was back, so when I got home today I was really excited to order it!... and it was gone. All of the other Ariel products are available but the eyeshadow is the only one I want. Will it be back and will I ever be able to purchase it without having an extremely limited time frame? :/

Mkoyanagi

Re: Ariel Palette

If all the greedy people didnt purchase a whole bunch only to sell them on ebay maybe others could have purchased :smileysad:
toofacedguru

(0) Hearts

It's really upsetting that people do that. 

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@NYCgirl821 Sorry for the confusion!  The Ariel collection will be available in store next month.

MermaidBarbie

(0) Hearts

Same thing occurred to me! After I came home from work, I checked e-mail and it stated that it was back in stock approximately 9 hours ago; when I went online immediately afterwards, it stated that it was out of stock -- again! So mad... :/

jammiegirl

(0) Hearts

When will this launch in stores?  I called my local and they did not know when it would be coming.

NYCgirl821

(0) Hearts

I was just in a store in NJ this weekend (visiting my sister, I live in NYC), and the girl there said that the last she heard it was pushed back to October!  I am hoping it isn't true.  Really want the palette and mirror.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

The launch date depends on the store, so the best bet is call the stores in your area. I called the 2 in my vicinity and one said they will get it mid-Aug while other's getting it 1st week of Aug (she also said it take a couple weeks for it to sell out in store, but that probably depends on the store).

So basically, start calling last wk of July/Aug 1st and they should be able to give you a date then.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Thanks Beautytester! Each store will be receiving the collection in August but specific dates and times vary- and since it is the store inventory, we don't have access to and cannot check their specific dates.

Definitely check with your local store if they have a list or any specifics they can share with you and good luck! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
hiyoko

(0) Hearts

Please re-stock again. I really want it real bad. I lived in japan, of course no sephora shop. But i still dare to pay more to disney collection anyway. Please dont break my heart

sweetjenny

(0) Hearts

im a VIB and I never got any notification whatsoever about the collection please tell me when the palette will be back in stock I need this one last palette to complete my collection

mityren

[ Edited ]

Me too. :smileysad:   Clicked the link to buy and it says out of stock.  Very disappointed.  was it an error that emails went out or was it back in stock then sold out again?  My daughter will have to settle with the Ariel Quad. Her world is ending as we speak <sigh> Jr high problems :smileywink:  lol

Cormasaurus7

(0) Hearts

My world is being swallowed by a dark abyss. :smileytongue: The nearest store is over an hour away and by the time I get there in August it'll probably be sold out! I don't want the quad because I already have those colors. waaa

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Ah, Jr high... well it means you will be the most amazing mom ever if you catch one in store later! I hope she can survive with JUST four new eyeshadows. :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

LOL. Oh I remember those days, where it's so frustrating that adults never seem to understand how absolutely important something is and how nothing will ever go right again if I didn't have this or go to that. *nostalgia*

We will just have to settle for checking instores. =)

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Cormasaurus7,

Unfortunately, we do not have any scheduled delivery dates for the items that had sold out already.  We suggest reaching out to your local Sephora when the collection launches in-store, to purchase any items that you would like for the Ariel Collection.  Thanks!

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • mityren
    • MermaidBarbie