glossyguru

Anyone else wish that Too Faced sold single shadows?

I have the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette and love the shade Velvet Revolver, but i'm almost out and I don't want to buy a whole new palette just for one shade. I really wish that I could buy it individually, and I really don't know why they aren't sold that way. I think that almost every other brand out there that sells eyeshadow palettes sells individuals as well... why not Too Faced?

DTalksAll

Re: Anyone else wish that Too Faced sold single shadows?

(0) Hearts

Ulta still has some of the single shadows. I got Petals to the Metal (something I've wanted for a long time) & love it. 

A lot of companies put LE shades in palettes, it's how they get more money out of us :smileywink: But it would be nice if Too Faced had more singles. 

When a brand rep for Too Faced was on the live Q&A here on BT a few weeks ago, I asked about single shadows & they confirmed that they are phasing them all out. :smileysad: 

cdiamond

(0) Hearts

They don't anymore?? I have so many I had no idea they were phased out! 

kenny

(0) Hearts

They used to have them, along with duos. I'm guessing that they sold palettes more than the singles and phased them out :smileysad: I agree velvet revolver is a great shade

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

But when they used to sell them, the individual shades didn't match the shades in the palettes, so no one ever bought them!

kenny

(0) Hearts

I know that the duos did have them since I bought one with silk teddy and erotica for my sister. I think they had a few of the other shades like peach fuzz also.

mberteig

(0) Hearts

Me too!  I love Nude Beach in the Natural Eye palette and have hit pan on it already.  I'm going to use that up before the rest of the palette!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • cdiamond
    • glossyguru