Jenji

Anyone else have staining problems with teal liners from Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 set?

(0) Hearts

A could of the colours seem to stain my water line and even my upper lid and takes quite a while to get off. Does anyone else have this?

Jenji

Re: Anyone else have staining problems with teal liners from Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 set?

(0) Hearts

I've been using coconut oil and I've tried Sephora's cleaner with the green writing

IttyxBittyxMe

Re: Anyone else have staining problems with teal liners from Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 set?

(0) Hearts

I use Deep End frequently and I can't say I've ever had an issue taking it off honestly, even when I use a regular makeup remover wipe. 

mychoi

(0) Hearts

UD's deep end is very difficult to get off imo.  The best thing that worked for me is 50/50 castor oil/oil of choice

weeeeweeeeeee

(0) Hearts

What type of remover are you using? Have you tried an oil based remover? I love using an oil based eye makeup remover because it easily slides off my 4 layers of mascara and top coat. I love the one that Sephora makes.

http://www.sephora.com/waterproof-eye-makeup-remover-P276319?skuId=1258284

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • IttyxBittyxMe
    • mychoi
    • Jenji