Any turquoise eye makeup suggestions?

I used to use eye pencils that are turquoise on my waterline or lid and I have turquoise eyes. I want to go back to that but am wondering if it would be too much or look old fashioned? Any turquoise eye makeup suggestions?

Re: Any turquoise eye makeup suggestions?

Hi aydasu, 

Check out Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Turquoise. It's light black with iridescent green turquoise overlay, which would be a great summer spin on a smokey eye!  

Smiley Happy -Laura

Laura Mercier - Kohl Eye Pencil

(0) Hearts

I love LM everything so this is very intriguing Smiley Happy

I think turquoise never goes out of fashion for sumner! 

(0) Hearts

I would like to believe so too Smiley Happy 

Hi aydasu!

I think spring and summer are the best seasons to experiment with turquoise eye makeup! In terms of eyeliner, I recommend trying Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in the shade Deep End. You can just put a thin line right underneath your lash line for a nice pop of color! I recommend setting the eyeliner with a coordinating eyeshadow shade. A great coordinating shade for Deep End is Urban Decay's Eyeshadow in Haight. upload_2870382000613633574.jpgupload_3142660775757713083.jpg 

<3, Randee

I second the Deep End rec but the best shadow from UD to match the liner is... Deep End shadow Smiley Happy  This is my war paint for football season (matches my team).

Love this! Pressing the like button & add to cart button Smiley Happy

That eyeshadow though! What a beauty. I will check both of them right now! Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
Photos2
  • upload_2870382000613633574.jpg
  • upload_3142660775757713083.jpg