mberteig

Anastasia Dipbrow vs. Too Faced Bulletproof Brows

(0) Hearts

Hi everyone,

My brows are sparse.  I fill them in with powder and set with a clear gel.  This works OK for me, but isn't that long-lasting.

I was in Sephora over the weekend and got a sample of the Anastasia Dipbrow.  I really like this product, seems to last all day and holds the brow in place as well so you don't need the extra step of a setting gel.  Have to use an easy hand with it though, as it is dark and just a tiny bit will do!

I'm curious as well about Too Faced's Bulletproof Brows.  Has anyone tried this product?  How does it compare to the Dipbrow?  I can't find any reviews on this product.  Thanks, BTers!

Cosmeticphile

Re: Anastasia Dipbrow vs. Too Faced Bulletproof Brows

I bought dipbrow the other day and I am in LOVE with it!  I tried TF bulletproof, but I had a much more difficult time filling in my brows with it compared to dipbrow.  I am in the blonde shade of dipbrow; I love it!

buzzbee3

Re: Anastasia Dipbrow vs. Too Faced Bulletproof Brows

I would go with Anastasia Dipbrow. It looks AMAZING! and natural. While I love Too Faced, I was very disappointed with their Bulletproof Brows. It didn't seem to last more then five minutes.

After I run out of Benefits Brow Zings I think Anastasia has finally gained me as a loyal brow customer. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • buzzbee3
    • Cosmeticphile