Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Alternative Eyeliner

I currently use Bobbi Brown's long wear gel eyeliner in Black Mauve Shimmer Ink.  I love the product when it is not dry as I have had a difficult time keeping it from drying out. I have had 2 different pots and I really tried to keep the lid tight this time as to not get air to it.  However I wanted to see if there was an alternative product that would give the same gel like application and in a similar color.  Thank you in advance

Re: Alternative Eyeliner

Thank you so much I will take a look and see which one will work. Thanks again. 

Re: Alternative Eyeliner

Hi Arey76,

Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner tends to dry out, but that said you can usually mix up the product again yourself to restore the texture, or just scrape off the top, dried, layer.

For a similar product in terms of formulation I suggest tarte's clay pot liner, but the color selection unfortunately doesn't have a shade quite similar to Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Ink.

Alternatively, this liner isn't in a pot, but you might enjoy Marc Jacobs Highliner - this has a great gel formula and a wide color selection as well.

Kindly,
Nika
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing