problemchild

All Natural Beauty

I'm trying to go all natural with my makeup, but I cannot find a black eyeliner for under $30. I kinda suck at putting eyeliner on if that makes any difference. Please help me!

SportyGirly125

Re: All Natural Beauty

(0) Hearts

Inglot gel liners are the best they dry fast and don't budge and are only $12.  It's really easy to use and the quality is great plus they come in a bunch of colors

roxystar4

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I used to use all natural beauty products:

Have you tried Zuzu Luxe cosmetics, Gabriel Cosmetics, or Mineral fusion?

Also, 100% Pure Cosmetics has a lot of great options (I love their cheek tints). They use fruit pigments to color their products & zero synthetic fragrances.

melde

(0) Hearts

Lush makes vegan makeup, I believe their eyeliner is either $18 or $22. I have taupe shade that is very pretty. :smileyhappy:

emmaclaire

(0) Hearts

I can't say anything about the quality because I haven't tried them, but I found a list of some all natural eyeliners that might be worth looking into:

- e.l.f. 100% All Natural Mineral Eyeliner

- Logona Cosmetics Eye Defining Pencil

- Sante Cosmetics Kajel Eyeliner Pencil

- 100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Cremestick Pencil

Sel9724

(0) Hearts

i use a rimmel kohl pencil for everyday looks; it goes on really smooth and I find that pencil is a lot easier to apply (and can be less messy if you mess up) than a gel or liquid liner

candyeyed

(0) Hearts

You could try:

Any of Tartes eyeliners whether stick liquid or pot, all of which are under $30CAD ranging from $23 - $30CAD

Josie Maran magic marker argan liquid eye liner $26CAD

Dr.Hauschka has a liner at $30CAD

And Logona has a few available ranging from $13 - $25 CAD

All of these are natural and/or organic.

If you live in the states these prices will likely be cheaper.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Oops I didnt read the all natural part. Look at health food stores like Whole Foods, Sprouts etc. They carry lots of different all natural companies that make gel eyeliners.

atexas

(0) Hearts

Do you mean natural as in paraben free etc?  I am guessing you do.  I haven't used them but tarte has a pencil and pot liner for under $30.  I'm currently using a pot liner from a different brand and I prefer that over a pencil because I feel I have more control.  

sephoramusthave

The maybelline and loreal gel eyeliners have excellent reviews, and they are less than 10 bucks.

caligirl2011

(0) Hearts

If you want to go on the more natural side, I would stick to a dark brown or a purple.  You can get Loreal Infallible Gel Liner for less than 10 bucks and it works great.  I love Bobbi Browns Gel Liner but it cost about $22 and this one works just as good.  I prefer gel liners over pencils because there's no tugging on the eyelids and since I have small eyes, I can control the thickness of the liner a lot better.  

FayeCouturexo

nars, UD and toofaced has great eyeliners that is under $30! i suggest you apply it on your tightline for a natural effect (: For a more natural look use a dark brown instead of black :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • emmaclaire
    • caligirl2011
    • roxystar4
    • FayeCouturexo
    • candyeyed