white eyeliner?

When do you use white eyeliner?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 8
katie1724
Answered
[ Edited ]

You can use white eyeliner to make your eyes look bigger by lining the lower lids, or you can use it under another color for a brighter effect (of that color itself). You can also brighten by adding it to the inner corners, but for this, I prefer flesh or apricot colored eyeliner, because I think it's actually better at brightening the eye area -- it's more congruous with the skin color, so it makes eyes look brighter and more awake.

: )

Trishers83
Answered

Can/should you use white liner with any color eye shadow or only when using specific colors??? I've never used the white liner but I'm debating about doing it....I have almond/small shaped eyes, and want to make them pop.

vivic0la
Answered

You can use white eyeliner for many things. If you want to make your eyes look a little more open, apply it on your waterline. It should create an illusion of the whites of your eyes. You can also use it to highlight the inner corner of your eyes and your brow bone! If i am lazy during the day my eyes are a little brighter if i apply a sheer white matte eyeshadow all over my lid and put highlighter it. hope this helps!

good luck!

tenngal
Answered

If you do decide to try a white eyeliner, especially on the waterline of your eye, I would recommend using Buxom Insider Eyeliner in the color white because it is specifically designed to be used on the inner and outer rims of your eye.  You can find it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P243800&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

thecaramelapple
Answered

I don't like to use white eyeliner for very many things. I find it way too harsh for everyday. Some girls like to use it to tightline, and waterline for brightness, but using a neutral peach eyeliner works better. Stila's Kajal in Topaz is a good one. I associate white liner with the fashion industry and runway..Donna Karan did this white liner look last year..I generally use white liners for eyeshadow bases, it's a nice way to make colors pop..for more dramatic looks I will use it, but not often.

G~L,

Jenna

ramonalove
Answered
(0) Hearts

You can use wite eyeliner in the lower INSIDE lid to enhance the white of your eye.

makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have the NYX fat white eyeliner pencil and I use it to line my lower inner rim or to use as a base for eyeshadow.  I didn't want to send a lot on a liner I wouldn't use very often. For lining the inner water line , I like to use a nude pencil since it sems more natural and less harsh, I have a Tarte EmphasEyes...I think that's the spelling.  

Panda168
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love white eyeliner on my waterline! My eyes look more awake ... I think haha. I use Urban Decay's 24/7 white eyeliner. I know there are other options out there.

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • katimae
    • vivic0la
    • thecaramelapple
    • ramonalove
    • jilliandoherty
    • melissabt