which eyelash curler is best for asian eyes

I am Asian and have very short eye lashes. which eyelash curler is best for my situation.

thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
Answered

There is an eyelash curler that I use that I love so much, but it's kind of hard to find.  It is by Tweezerman brand and it is made out of plastic materials.  It doesn't have a "boxed-in" area where you curl your lashes.  It is open and it doesn't have a severe roundness to it either.  It is designed specifically so it won't pinch.  I found mine at an Ulta store, but you can look anywhere Tweezerman products are sold.  Unfortunately, Sephora doesn't carry it.

I hope this helps.  Smiley Happy

Answered

I know what you mean, since Asian lashes can be especially short, stick straight, and/or resistant to curling. I suggest looking at eyelash curlers manufactured by Asian cosmetics brands, which have been made with an Asian consumer in mind. My favorite, the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, is a cult classic. The shape is perfect for going around your eye without pinching.

Answered
(0) Hearts

Well first off the issue is not that you're Asian but that your eyelashs are a bit on the short side. If I were you I would take a look at mini-eyelash curlers, They're around half the size of regular eyelash curlers so you'll have more mobility.

It might also help you if you lift your lid a little with your finger as you use your eyelash curler so you'll get the roots of your lashes better.

Hope that helps!

Answered
(0) Hearts

I like Tarte Smiley Wink

Answered
(0) Hearts

An eyelash curler is an eyelash curler for the most part. I don't think any variations between them will make any kind of difference.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation