Answer
andavis14
Accepted Solution
what's a good mascara for very big overly bold black lashes

I like to go very dramatic, dark, sexy, punk rocker like with make up and eyeliner. I need to know a good mascara that doesn't clump but looks AMAZING (I have sucky lashes) and a great eyeliner. With eyeliner I have a problem with it smearing everywhere on my eyes. I'm not an expert at putting it on so I don't want something that's impossible to get off either. I want to look like a complete rock bombshell without looking trashy.

I like the Too Faced, Benefit, and Urban Decay styles a lot too.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
dianabt
Answered

Hi andavis14, 

You like the look I like too! Nothing is more fun for me than big, full lashes!

I LOVE to use the Lancome Cils Booster XL as a base coat to condition and protect my lashes first. Then, I curl them a bit (usually safer to do this BEFORE you apply the base, but I get a more dramatic curl by CAREFULLY doing it afterwards).

Next, use a super lush, volumizing and lengthening mascara. I LOVE the Lancome Hypnose which gives up to 6 times the volume, or the Urban Decay Lush Lash which has great conditioning and treatment properties to keep your lashes long and strong. You will be left with gorgeous lashes that are thick and full but not clumpy or "spider-leg" looking!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Answers: 3
naturalbeauty21
Answered

i don't wear mascara everyday so i don't have any good options for that BUT i know AN AMAZING EYELINER!!! i use to have the same problem you absolutely need to try TOO FACED PERFECT EYES WATERPROOF EYELINER!!!! OMG this has seriously become my holy grail eyeliner! its super dark and will stay on even on your waterline it will not budge for hours! plus you can smudge it for a sexy smoky look. definately get it!!!!!!!:smileyhappy:

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!

anastasia95
Answered

I have heard the Rimmel "Sexy curves mascara is great. -ANd super inexpensive!

xohanixo
Answered
(0) Hearts

lancome hypnose drama! 

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • naturalbeauty21
    • dianabt
    • anastasia95
    • andavis14