Answer
toriwheats
what is the best mascara for someone who doesn't use an eyelash curler?

I don't use eyelash curlers because I notice that they tend to break off my longest lashes.  I'm looking for a mascara that will do everything: volumize, lengthen, and curl, without clumping.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
pinkboot8
Answered

LORAC PRO mascara looks great. I have a friend who uses it and her lases always look nice and curled (she doesn't own an eyelash curler) they never look clumped, and they look like they could be fake, really long and full.

but if you are looking to go the cheaper route then maybelline the falsies works really well too, thats what I use.

here's a link to the LORAC one :smileyhappy:

http://www.sephora.com/pro-mascara-P374707?skuId=1432392

I hope this helps.

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi toriwheats, 

I recommend you use the Diorshow Iconic mascara which helps to lengthen and curl the lashes while giving volume:

Diorshow Iconic Mascara

Antoher great do all mascara is the Benefit They're Real mascara which I love to use to lift, lengthen and add super volume to my own lashes:

They're Real! Mascara

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
cocobella
Answered
(0) Hearts

I hate eyelash curlers too. I just tried the Givenchy Noir Couture 4 in 1 mascara the other day and it's amazing. Pricey to be sure, but amazing. 

drrragon
Answered
(0) Hearts

I also hate fiddling with eyelash curlers.  My lashes are long but straight.  My everyday mascaras are Lancome Definicils, Buxom, and Clinique High Impact Mascara.

However, I just tried a deluxe sample of Lancome Hypnose Drama and WHOAAAA!!  It makes them look super luxe and curled!  So you might want to try that one too.  For me it's too much for the office but definitely will be my go-to on nights out.

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

For a mascara for lifting and curling I love the Dior Iconic mascara. Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • cocobella
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • beautylovingirl
    • pinkboot8
    • toriwheats