Answer
maggietv
what is best selling mascara for length and drama

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 11
1kellyn
Answered

I use Dior Blackout and Diorshow mascaras. I swear with 2 or more coats of blackout it looks like you're wearing fake lashes and it really blackens, defines your lashes and with the help of diorshow it separates and lengths. Gorgeous lashes everytime. Love love love it.

ran8
Answered

Underneath the Sephora title, click on Makeup

To the left there should be sub categories.  Click on Eyes

Mascara

In the drag down drop box next to Apply Sort, choose Top sellers.

Next to the narrow by category, choose the option best suited for you.  (Lengthening for example). 

If by drama you mean volumizing, the first 5 do not seem to change posistion in either category. 

Hope that helps. 

pandapple6
Answered

I recommend using a primer first if you REALLY want your lashes to stand out. Clinique's lash building primer is really good with Clinique's lash doubling mascara. 

artemisgem
Answered

I'm a mascara junkie and have tried lots of different kinds. The BEST mascara for incredible length and dramatic, glamorous lashes is Fairydrops "Scandal Queen Mascara." Sephora sells it, but I didn't try it for awhile because it's a little weird-looking and that rather put me off. But it really does the most amazing job for dramatically lengthening my lashes--and in fewer coats too! The only other mascara that even came close was Dior "Dioshow Iconic Mascara," which does give an impressive increase in length, just not as dramatic as the effects of Fairydrops. I hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

shoddy
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have hardly any lashes whatsoever and I use Clinique's lash doubling mascara- I recognized the picture of it listed above and this stuff really works! Even if you have short, thin lashes like me this will make you look as if you have long, thick lashes.  I always use this if I am wearing makeup that day.  Its a must have.

adi28
Answered
(0) Hearts

For length, try the Lancome Hypnose....really lengthens without clumps! 

jillianvanliew
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love 

Lancome DÉFINICILS - High Definition Mascara - Deep Brown - Item #724260

I've been using it for years and the formula is the best I've found out of any drugstore or makeup-counter mascara. The brush is also very different (plastic bristled), which helps you get every lash & coats the lash evenly. P.S. My mother is a make-up artist & is the one who recommended it to me!

sibhuskyluvr
Answered
(0) Hearts

I use Lancome Hypnose mascara because it gives you GREAT volume! But what most mascara novices don't know is that to get your eyelashes to look long and fabulous you CAN'T just get one mascara! You have to use a combination. Dont just buy one dior mascara that cost tons, buy 2-3 mascaras that all serve different purposes and that have different brushes. I recommend buying a mascara that has a separating brush to use after the lamcome one to separate and better lengthen the lashes.

I hope this helped-Have a great day!,

Sibhuskyluvr :smileyvery-happy:

maddiemoo22
Answered
(0) Hearts

I currently use BADgal Plum Mascara and it works wonders! It makes any eye shine! I have brown eyes too, and it gives the appearance of Hazel eyes! It also gives the eye a full palette of eyelashes and makes them noticeability long! 

Hope you LOVE it!:smileyhappy:

monyj
Answered
(0) Hearts

tartes lights camera lashes mascara but the pacaging brakes easily

goldenglamour
Answered
(0) Hearts

For length- Lancome High Definition Definicils

For volume/drama- YSL Effect Faux Cils OR DiorShow

With these i apply 1 coat of the YSL macara and 1 coat of the Lancome, using it to lengthen and seperate for an everyday look.

For Fake Lash Effect i use 2 coats of Dior Show and 2 of Lancome

And for an All in one (volume and length) mascara- Benefit They're Real

Hope I helped! I love all these mascaras!

Question Stats
  • 11 answers
  • 15 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • shoddy
    • sibhuskyluvr
    • jillianvanliew
    • 1kellyn
    • ran8
    • monyj
    • pandapple6
    • artemisgem